Mediterranean Chicken and Pasta
Published : 18 Oct 2016, 17:47
Nutrition Facts [cal. (kcal) 347]
Makes: 4 servings
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 15 mins
Carb Grams Per Serving: 38
1 6 - ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts
1 tablespoon olive oil
12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1/4 cup chicken broth
1/4 dry white wine
1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
1 7 - ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into strips
1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
3 cups hot cooked campanelle or penne pasta
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade, and chop them. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add chicken and garlic. Cook and stir until chicken is brown. Add the reserved artichoke marinade, broth, wine and dried oregano.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 10 minutes. Stir in chopped artichokes, roasted peppers and olives.
To serve, spoon chicken mixture over pasta. If desired, sprinkle with feta cheese.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 347 cal., 9 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 38 g carb. (3 g fiber), 26 g pro.
- Most viewed
- Eurovision 2017: Ukraine bars Russian singer Samoilova from contest
- First child marriage under special provision of new law held in Bangladesh
- 'Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first'
- 'Sex assault' streamed on Facebook Live
- Fire at Bangladesh Bank building
- ECNEC approves mega project for health sector
- 22 March Deaths
- 22 March Births
- World Water Day today