Weekend special: Real fruity punch – a blended fruit delight
Published : 27 Jul 2018, 16:34
Smooth pureed mixed fruit cooler thinned with lemonade brightens up the environment.
Blended fruit punch is a delicious mocktail for any celebration. It may help you provide your non-drinking guests with a beverage that looks and tastes just as fun as alcohol-based cocktails. This drink has a unique natural flavour that refreshes you inside out. Fresh pineapple, melon, and banana lend their bloom to the drink and aerated lemon drink enhances it to the best fruity delight.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Fresh pineapple 1 cup (chopped)
Fresh muskmelon 1 cup (chopped)
Fresh ripe banana ½ cup (chopped)
Sugar 4 tbsp
Lemon juice 2 Tsp
Limca 400 ml
Crushed ice 1 cup
Pineapple wedges 5
Unpeeled mausami rings 5
Chop all fresh fruits into small pieces.
Blend them to a smooth puree adding sugar, ice and lemon juice in a food processor.
Add lime and blend again for a second to thin it down.
Pour into glasses immediately.
Serve immediately garnished with mausami ring and pineapple wedge on the rim of the glass.
Serve it in a gorgeous tall glass and decorate the rim with a pineapple wedge and a cute cocktail umbrella. You can serve this hydrating beverage at your next brunch, lunch or dinner party.
- Most viewed
- 20 August Births
- 20 August Deaths
- Student, Trolled For Selling Fish, Donates Rs. 1.5 Lakh For Flood Aid
- Saudi feminists launch online radio
- Child passive smoking 'risk adult diseases'
- 16 nurses get pregnant at Arizona hospital
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Woman held in city for ‘spreading rumour on Facebook’
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today