Tomato Salsa Dip
Published : 26 May 2017, 18:11
Tomato Salsa Dip is a quick side dish recipe that goes along with tortilla chips, tacos/nachos, noodles and even Mexican bean rice.
This Mexican recipe is sure to be loved by people of all age groups.
Try this easy dip recipe which is prepared using tomato, onion and lemon, and is extremely delicious to eat.
This healthy recipe is a win-win dish for teenagers, who are not expert cooks.
It can easily be prepared as it involves simple steps and readily available ingredients.
This dip recipe can add magic to any boring dish. If you have friends coming over for a get-together and you're confused what to make, fret not as we've got you covered.Just prepare this dip and pair it with nachos.
2 green chilli
1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
1 pinch black pepper
5 sprigs coriander leaves
1 pinch salt
How to make Tomato Salsa Dip:
Firstly, char the onion on the gas flame. Turn it around on the flame till all of its skin is blistered and black (but not burnt). Remove it from the gas flame and let it cool for 10-15 minutes. Then peel it. This process gives a lovely smokey flavour to the side dish.
Finely chop the onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves. Mix the onions, tomatoes, chillies and coriander together. Mash them slightly to make a semi-paste. Add lemon, salt and black pepper to taste. Let the salsa rest for 10 minutes before serving.
This dip recipe can add magic to any boring dish. Just prepare this dip and pair it with nachos.
- Most viewed
- Eat right and stay youthful
- Feeling bad without your phone?
- Papaya: Top five health and beauty benefits
- Modelling groomed me for acting: Kriti Sanon
- The mystical scent of a woman
- Beware of processed food!
- Narayanganj 7-murder cases: High Court upholds death penalty for 15
- Indian court rules against instant divorce
- Weekend delight: Unwind with Minty Mushroom Croquettes
- Priyanka Chopra told ‘not to return India’
- Case filed over Pallabi student rape
- 19 August Births
- 2 girls return after languishing in Indian jail
- Teacher arrested for ‘raping Pallabi schoolgirl’
- 19 August Events
- Easy ways to stop sneezing
- Prospect of progress must not be ruined: PM
- Primary school teacher ‘gang raped’ in classroom