Chinese Chicken Pakora
Published : 29 May 2017, 18:20
Who does not love Chinese?
The Chinese pakoras have both the aroma and flavor of an authentic Chinese recipe.
You need midsized boneless chicken pieces to make this Chinese chicken pakora recipe.
Get the recipe
Tempura batter mix
How To Make Chinese Chicken Pakora:
At first, you need to marinate the chicken pieces with vinegar, hot sauce, black pepper, and salt and soya sauce. Then keep it for some hours in a bowl.
Mix the tempura pack with water to make the batter.
Now, add chicken and sliced, chopped vegetables to the batter.
Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry pakora pieces. The pieces will turn golden brown.
Take them out of the oil and place them on tissue papers to absorb extra oil.
Serve the pakodas with chili sauce. They go well with noodles or fried rice dishes.
- Most viewed
- Hillary slams Trump’s ‘dangerous’ war of words with North Korea
- 18 October Deaths
- 18 October Births
- 18 October Events
- Hair loss drug taken by Trump may cut prostate cancer risk
- Speaker for playing effective role in solving Rohingya crisis
- Teenage girl’s body exhumed for fresh autopsy in Panchagarh
- Dhaka 7th worst megacity for women: Poll
- Car bomb kills Maltese journalist who exposed Panama paper link
- Sharapova triumphs in Tianjin opener
- Staying in shape may make you live longer
- Safa takes a break from TV series
- Hormone therapy ‘safe’ for women with migraine?
- Samsung Electronics CEO resigns
- 15 October Events
- Rivals accused in cases over attack on Sajeda’s motorcade
- 15 October Deaths
- Oscars board expels producer Harvey Weinstein from Academy amid sexual assault allegations