Chinese Chicken Pakora
Published : 29 May 2017, 18:20
Who does not love Chinese?
The Chinese pakoras have both the aroma and flavor of an authentic Chinese recipe.
You need midsized boneless chicken pieces to make this Chinese chicken pakora recipe.
Get the recipe
Tempura batter mix
How To Make Chinese Chicken Pakora:
At first, you need to marinate the chicken pieces with vinegar, hot sauce, black pepper, and salt and soya sauce. Then keep it for some hours in a bowl.
Mix the tempura pack with water to make the batter.
Now, add chicken and sliced, chopped vegetables to the batter.
Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry pakora pieces. The pieces will turn golden brown.
Take them out of the oil and place them on tissue papers to absorb extra oil.
Serve the pakodas with chili sauce. They go well with noodles or fried rice dishes.
- Most viewed
- Eat right and stay youthful
- Feeling bad without your phone?
- Papaya: Top five health and beauty benefits
- Modelling groomed me for acting: Kriti Sanon
- The mystical scent of a woman
- Beware of processed food!
- Narayanganj 7-murder cases: High Court upholds death penalty for 15
- Indian court rules against instant divorce
- Weekend delight: Unwind with Minty Mushroom Croquettes
- Priyanka Chopra told ‘not to return India’
- Case filed over Pallabi student rape
- 19 August Births
- 2 girls return after languishing in Indian jail
- Teacher arrested for ‘raping Pallabi schoolgirl’
- 19 August Events
- Easy ways to stop sneezing
- Prospect of progress must not be ruined: PM
- Primary school teacher ‘gang raped’ in classroom