Chinese Chicken Pakora
Published : 29 May 2017, 18:20
Who does not love Chinese?
The Chinese pakoras have both the aroma and flavor of an authentic Chinese recipe.
You need midsized boneless chicken pieces to make this Chinese chicken pakora recipe.
Get the recipe
Tempura batter mix
How To Make Chinese Chicken Pakora:
At first, you need to marinate the chicken pieces with vinegar, hot sauce, black pepper, and salt and soya sauce. Then keep it for some hours in a bowl.
Mix the tempura pack with water to make the batter.
Now, add chicken and sliced, chopped vegetables to the batter.
Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry pakora pieces. The pieces will turn golden brown.
Take them out of the oil and place them on tissue papers to absorb extra oil.
Serve the pakodas with chili sauce. They go well with noodles or fried rice dishes.
- Most viewed
- A sweet sinful summer affair
- So you’ve worked hard and want to sustain all that weight you’ve lost? Then stay away from dieting
- Class 5 girl gang-raped, burnt alive in Assam’s Nagaon
- Mim to play a lawyer in ‘Sultan The Saviour’
- Woman flogged 100 times and then 'sexually assaulted' (Video)
- Married teacher is arrested over 'sexual relationship' with student, 13
- EU agrees on Brexit guidelines, sets deadline on Ireland
- 24 March Deaths
- 24 March Births
- Children among at least 21 people ‘poisoned’ by 'gas' in Russian village
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry
- Women in Somalia defy strict rules to play football
- Prime minister visits Chittagong today
- Work efficiently to tap sea resources: PM asks navy
- Quota for FFs, their children, grandchildren to stay: PM
- Player accuses Australia's AFL of sexism
- Woman found dead in Narsingdi
- Teenager held for ‘raping’ Sunamganj minor girl