Pudina Pulao Recipe
Published : 10 Jun 2017, 17:25
Give an interesting twist to the regular rice and delight your guests and family with this easy and quick pulao recipe.
Pudina Pulao is a delicious North-Indian recipe which is prepared with mint leaves, rice, cashews and spices.
The simple flavour of this dish caters to your pangs of hunger. This vegetarian dish is easy to cook and be served during lunch or dinner.
Try this lip-smacking pulao with any curry on occasions like pot luck, buffet or anniversaries with your loved ones.
1 1/2 bunch mint leaves
2 teaspoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon garlic paste
3 bay leaf
3 tablespoon ghee
2 cup rice
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 tablespoon ginger paste
3 green chilli
How to make Pudina Pulao:
Firstly, wash mint leaves and place them over a chopping board and chop them finely. Also, cut cashew nuts into halves and keep them aside.
On the other hand, wash rice under running water and put them in a pressure cooker. Pour water in the cooker and cook the rice.
Next, add green chillies and mint leaves in a grinder and grind them well. Pour water in the grinder to make a smooth paste.
Now, place a kadhai over medium flame and pour ghee in it. Add cashew nuts, bay leaves and cinnamons in it. Saute them for 4 minutes.
Then, add finely chopped onions and fry them until translucent. Now add mint paste, ginger and garlic paste, salt and chilli powder and turn the flame low. Fry the mixture for 6-7 minutes.
Next, add the mixture into the rice mixture and mix well. Drizzle lemon juice and mix the mixture again gently. Serve!
- Most viewed
- Doob to represent Bangladesh in 91st Oscar
- Prime Minister leaves London for New York
- Rock your locks with stylish chic buns
- Tempting sev puri to satisfy your craving
- James Bond to be back in 2020
- Mother ‘hacked dead’ by ‘drug addict’ son in Kushtia
- 23 September Events
- 23 September Births
- 23 September Deaths
- 10% pass in Dhaka University ‘Ga’ unit admission test
- Bangladesh least innovative country in Asia
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- 2 hijras among 3 hurt in Savar gun attack