Thai Corn Fritters
Published : 19 Jul 2017, 17:40
Also known by the name Tod Man Khao Pod, Thai Corn Fritters is an amazing appetizer recipe and can be easily made at home.
A traditional Thai recipe, this scrumptious fritter is crispy and spicy in taste due to the presence of Thai red curry paste.
It tastes great when paired with a piping hot cup of tea. Try this easy party recipe for kitty parties and get-togethers, and relish the yummy flavours.
If you're a spice lover and like that extra spicy zing in every dish then you can customize this recipe a bit by adding green chillis as per your preference.
2 cup boiled american corn kernels
1 1/2 cup refined oil
2 pinches salt
2 1/2 cup water
For The Main Dish
1 tablespoon thai red curry paste
1 small finely chopped galangal
3 finely chopped kaffir lime leaves
How to make Thai Corn Fritters:
For making these mouth-watering fritters, boil the American corn kernels. Once done, strain them and keep aside in a bowl. Then finely chop galangal and kafir lime leaves.
In the same bowl containing boiled corns, add all the other ingredients along with Thai red curry paste and adjust salt in it. Mix them together well.
Then put a pan over medium flame, and heat oil in it. When the oil is sufficiently hot, place the mixture using hands. Deep fry the mixture until it's crispy and golden in colour. When done, serve immediately with sweet and sour dip.
- Most viewed
- A sweet sinful summer affair
- So you’ve worked hard and want to sustain all that weight you’ve lost? Then stay away from dieting
- Class 5 girl gang-raped, burnt alive in Assam’s Nagaon
- Mim to play a lawyer in ‘Sultan The Saviour’
- Woman flogged 100 times and then 'sexually assaulted' (Video)
- Married teacher is arrested over 'sexual relationship' with student, 13
- EU agrees on Brexit guidelines, sets deadline on Ireland
- 24 March Deaths
- 24 March Births
- Children among at least 21 people ‘poisoned’ by 'gas' in Russian village
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry
- Women in Somalia defy strict rules to play football
- Prime minister visits Chittagong today
- Work efficiently to tap sea resources: PM asks navy
- Quota for FFs, their children, grandchildren to stay: PM
- Player accuses Australia's AFL of sexism
- Woman found dead in Narsingdi
- Teenager held for ‘raping’ Sunamganj minor girl