Thai Corn Fritters
Published : 19 Jul 2017, 17:40
Also known by the name Tod Man Khao Pod, Thai Corn Fritters is an amazing appetizer recipe and can be easily made at home.
A traditional Thai recipe, this scrumptious fritter is crispy and spicy in taste due to the presence of Thai red curry paste.
It tastes great when paired with a piping hot cup of tea. Try this easy party recipe for kitty parties and get-togethers, and relish the yummy flavours.
If you're a spice lover and like that extra spicy zing in every dish then you can customize this recipe a bit by adding green chillis as per your preference.
2 cup boiled american corn kernels
1 1/2 cup refined oil
2 pinches salt
2 1/2 cup water
For The Main Dish
1 tablespoon thai red curry paste
1 small finely chopped galangal
3 finely chopped kaffir lime leaves
How to make Thai Corn Fritters:
For making these mouth-watering fritters, boil the American corn kernels. Once done, strain them and keep aside in a bowl. Then finely chop galangal and kafir lime leaves.
In the same bowl containing boiled corns, add all the other ingredients along with Thai red curry paste and adjust salt in it. Mix them together well.
Then put a pan over medium flame, and heat oil in it. When the oil is sufficiently hot, place the mixture using hands. Deep fry the mixture until it's crispy and golden in colour. When done, serve immediately with sweet and sour dip.
- Most viewed
- Eat right and stay youthful
- Feeling bad without your phone?
- Papaya: Top five health and beauty benefits
- Modelling groomed me for acting: Kriti Sanon
- The mystical scent of a woman
- Beware of processed food!
- Narayanganj 7-murder cases: High Court upholds death penalty for 15
- Indian court rules against instant divorce
- Weekend delight: Unwind with Minty Mushroom Croquettes
- Priyanka Chopra told ‘not to return India’
- Case filed over Pallabi student rape
- 19 August Births
- 2 girls return after languishing in Indian jail
- Teacher arrested for ‘raping Pallabi schoolgirl’
- 19 August Events
- Easy ways to stop sneezing
- Prospect of progress must not be ruined: PM
- Primary school teacher ‘gang raped’ in classroom