Thai Corn Fritters
Published : 19 Jul 2017, 17:40
Also known by the name Tod Man Khao Pod, Thai Corn Fritters is an amazing appetizer recipe and can be easily made at home.
A traditional Thai recipe, this scrumptious fritter is crispy and spicy in taste due to the presence of Thai red curry paste.
It tastes great when paired with a piping hot cup of tea. Try this easy party recipe for kitty parties and get-togethers, and relish the yummy flavours.
If you're a spice lover and like that extra spicy zing in every dish then you can customize this recipe a bit by adding green chillis as per your preference.
2 cup boiled american corn kernels
1 1/2 cup refined oil
2 pinches salt
2 1/2 cup water
For The Main Dish
1 tablespoon thai red curry paste
1 small finely chopped galangal
3 finely chopped kaffir lime leaves
How to make Thai Corn Fritters:
For making these mouth-watering fritters, boil the American corn kernels. Once done, strain them and keep aside in a bowl. Then finely chop galangal and kafir lime leaves.
In the same bowl containing boiled corns, add all the other ingredients along with Thai red curry paste and adjust salt in it. Mix them together well.
Then put a pan over medium flame, and heat oil in it. When the oil is sufficiently hot, place the mixture using hands. Deep fry the mixture until it's crispy and golden in colour. When done, serve immediately with sweet and sour dip.
- Most viewed
- Hillary slams Trump’s ‘dangerous’ war of words with North Korea
- 18 October Deaths
- 18 October Births
- 18 October Events
- Hair loss drug taken by Trump may cut prostate cancer risk
- Speaker for playing effective role in solving Rohingya crisis
- Teenage girl’s body exhumed for fresh autopsy in Panchagarh
- Dhaka 7th worst megacity for women: Poll
- Car bomb kills Maltese journalist who exposed Panama paper link
- Sharapova triumphs in Tianjin opener
- Staying in shape may make you live longer
- Safa takes a break from TV series
- Hormone therapy ‘safe’ for women with migraine?
- Samsung Electronics CEO resigns
- 15 October Events
- Rivals accused in cases over attack on Sajeda’s motorcade
- 15 October Deaths
- Oscars board expels producer Harvey Weinstein from Academy amid sexual assault allegations