Fruit Salad with Ice Cream
Published : 18 Aug 2017, 17:38
Fruit Salad with Ice Cream is a delicious ice-cream recipe that you can enjoy with your family and friends on occasions such as kitty parties, buffets, anniversaries and even birthday parties.
This Continental recipe is prepared with vanilla ice cream, mixed fruits, cherries, mixed dry fruits, and sugar syrup.
It is sure to be loved by kids and adults alike! Try this easy recipe in summers to treat your loved ones.
1 cup sliced mixed fruits
2 teaspoon sugar syrup
1 tablespoon mixed dry fruits
4 halved strawberry
1 scoop vanilla ice cream
1 handful wafer
How to make Fruit Salad with Ice Cream:
To prepare this delicious dessert recipe, wash and clean a glass bowl or a glass cup. Add mixed dry fruits, sugar syrup and chopped mixed fruits in it.
Then, add a scoop of vanilla ice-cream into it and top up with halved strawberries. Serve chilled. (Optional: You can top it with wafers to add crunchiness to the dessert.)
- Most viewed
- 'Hotel Transylvania' books spot at top of box office
- Khaleda denied bail in Narail defamation case
- Russian woman charged with spying in US
- World Cup Pussy Riot pitch intruders jailed for 15 days
- 'I had to make my kidnapper fall in love with me': Chloe Ayling
- PM Sheikh Hasina opens G2P system for freedom fighters
- Theresa May accepts key amendments from hardline Brexiteers
- 592 rape incidents in six months
- 17 July Events
- Prime Minister visits Pabna today
- 11 July Deaths
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- Tigresses ensure participation of ICC World T20
- Bangladesh Tigress will face Scotland tonight
- France-Croatia to fight for World Cup 2018 title tonight
- What you should know about Croatian President Kolinda Kitarovic
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- No more ‘hot women’- FIFA wants fewer images of attractive female fans in stadiums