Fruit Salad with Ice Cream
Published : 18 Aug 2017, 17:38
Fruit Salad with Ice Cream is a delicious ice-cream recipe that you can enjoy with your family and friends on occasions such as kitty parties, buffets, anniversaries and even birthday parties.
This Continental recipe is prepared with vanilla ice cream, mixed fruits, cherries, mixed dry fruits, and sugar syrup.
It is sure to be loved by kids and adults alike! Try this easy recipe in summers to treat your loved ones.
1 cup sliced mixed fruits
2 teaspoon sugar syrup
1 tablespoon mixed dry fruits
4 halved strawberry
1 scoop vanilla ice cream
1 handful wafer
How to make Fruit Salad with Ice Cream:
To prepare this delicious dessert recipe, wash and clean a glass bowl or a glass cup. Add mixed dry fruits, sugar syrup and chopped mixed fruits in it.
Then, add a scoop of vanilla ice-cream into it and top up with halved strawberries. Serve chilled. (Optional: You can top it with wafers to add crunchiness to the dessert.)
- Most viewed
- A sweet sinful summer affair
- So you’ve worked hard and want to sustain all that weight you’ve lost? Then stay away from dieting
- Class 5 girl gang-raped, burnt alive in Assam’s Nagaon
- Mim to play a lawyer in ‘Sultan The Saviour’
- Woman flogged 100 times and then 'sexually assaulted' (Video)
- Married teacher is arrested over 'sexual relationship' with student, 13
- EU agrees on Brexit guidelines, sets deadline on Ireland
- 24 March Deaths
- 24 March Births
- Children among at least 21 people ‘poisoned’ by 'gas' in Russian village
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry
- Women in Somalia defy strict rules to play football
- Prime minister visits Chittagong today
- Work efficiently to tap sea resources: PM asks navy
- Quota for FFs, their children, grandchildren to stay: PM
- Player accuses Australia's AFL of sexism
- Woman found dead in Narsingdi
- Teenager held for ‘raping’ Sunamganj minor girl