Fruit Salad with Ice Cream
Published : 18 Aug 2017, 17:38
Fruit Salad with Ice Cream is a delicious ice-cream recipe that you can enjoy with your family and friends on occasions such as kitty parties, buffets, anniversaries and even birthday parties.
This Continental recipe is prepared with vanilla ice cream, mixed fruits, cherries, mixed dry fruits, and sugar syrup.
It is sure to be loved by kids and adults alike! Try this easy recipe in summers to treat your loved ones.
1 cup sliced mixed fruits
2 teaspoon sugar syrup
1 tablespoon mixed dry fruits
4 halved strawberry
1 scoop vanilla ice cream
1 handful wafer
How to make Fruit Salad with Ice Cream:
To prepare this delicious dessert recipe, wash and clean a glass bowl or a glass cup. Add mixed dry fruits, sugar syrup and chopped mixed fruits in it.
Then, add a scoop of vanilla ice-cream into it and top up with halved strawberries. Serve chilled. (Optional: You can top it with wafers to add crunchiness to the dessert.)
- Most viewed
- Foods to gear up your metabolism
- Katy Perry in 'tough conversations' with her record label
- Priyanka Chopra lets go of her diet on her vacation!
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Indian girl dies after gang rapists rupture her lungs
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- 17 January Deaths
- 17 January Births
- Suu Kyi says Rohingya mass grave investigation positive step
- Mouth-related problems and their home remedies
- Here’s what’ll tickle your palette in 2018
- Angelina Jolie dating Cambodian rapper-filmmaker
- 'Govt will move ahead evaluating past'
- Brooke Shields to launch apparel, accessories line
- Try some homemade hair masks for coloured hair
- Canadian police say attack on girl who claimed a man cut her hijab ‘did not happen’
- ‘Zombie’ singer Dolores O’Riordan dies at 46