Couple Has Sex In Domino's Pizza, Then Justice Is Served (video)
Published : 23 Sep 2017, 14:06
A saucy couple accused of having sex in a Domino’s pizza had their fates delivered in court on Thursday.
Daniella Hirst, 29, pleaded guilty to public indecency and Craig Smith, 31, was found guilty in absentia because he was incarcerated for another matter, the BBC reported.
The two were caught on closed circuit TV getting heated during February at a Domino’s in Scarborough, England. The video (portions of which can be seen below) exhibited in the court first showed the pair ordering food, simulating sex with a cone, and then Hirst performing oral sex on Smith, the outlet noted. Then the two had intercourse against the counter.
Hirst covered her eyes during the more graphic moments. The court rejected her lawyer’s claim that the video was not admissible evidence because it had been illegally posted on the internet.
Magistrates reached a verdict in 30 minutes, the newspaper noted.
Smith explained their romp to the Sun, saying, “After ordering the pizza we talked about all the places we’d had sex with each other. Our top five include a bus, a van, a hotel, swimming pool and a field. We wanted to see if we could top it.”
Hirst added, “I’m very open-minded about sex and public places — I love the thrill you may get caught. But obviously I never thought we’d get caught like this and end up all over the internet.”
Both will be sentenced on Oct. 17.
- Most viewed
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Canadian police say attack on girl who claimed a man cut her hijab ‘did not happen’
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- ‘Zombie’ singer Dolores O’Riordan dies at 46
- Singer Shammi Akhtar passes away
- Minor girl found hanging from tree in Chuadanga
- Pranab Mukherjee meets Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
- Sri Lanka lifts 38-yr ban on women buying, selling alcohol