Couple Has Sex In Domino's Pizza, Then Justice Is Served (video)
Published : 23 Sep 2017, 14:06
A saucy couple accused of having sex in a Domino’s pizza had their fates delivered in court on Thursday.
Daniella Hirst, 29, pleaded guilty to public indecency and Craig Smith, 31, was found guilty in absentia because he was incarcerated for another matter, the BBC reported.
The two were caught on closed circuit TV getting heated during February at a Domino’s in Scarborough, England. The video (portions of which can be seen below) exhibited in the court first showed the pair ordering food, simulating sex with a cone, and then Hirst performing oral sex on Smith, the outlet noted. Then the two had intercourse against the counter.
Hirst covered her eyes during the more graphic moments. The court rejected her lawyer’s claim that the video was not admissible evidence because it had been illegally posted on the internet.
Magistrates reached a verdict in 30 minutes, the newspaper noted.
Smith explained their romp to the Sun, saying, “After ordering the pizza we talked about all the places we’d had sex with each other. Our top five include a bus, a van, a hotel, swimming pool and a field. We wanted to see if we could top it.”
Hirst added, “I’m very open-minded about sex and public places — I love the thrill you may get caught. But obviously I never thought we’d get caught like this and end up all over the internet.”
Both will be sentenced on Oct. 17.
- Most viewed
- PM reaches Australia to join the Global Summit of Women
- Vietnam sought Bangladesh's support for membership to the UNSC
- PM urges Australia to keep pressure on Myanmar
- 27 April Events
- 27 April Births
- 27 April Deaths
- Simple ways to protect lips during summer
- PM left Dhaka for Australia to join the Global Summit of Women
- Six-year-old girl raped in Bogura
- PM returns home from London
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- Husband kills wife for dowry
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge
- 5th anniv of Rana Plaza tragedy today
- Address human rights concerns, urge Asean MPs in open letter
- Hasina to receive global women leadership award