Bangladeshi woman arrested in Hong Kong raids
Published : 21 Apr 2017, 16:35
A Bangladeshi woman was arrested from an apartment on Jordan Road in a police raid in Yau Ma Tei area of Hong Kong on Wednesday afternoon.
Another Indian man was also arrested in a separate in Tsim Sha Tsui of the city, the report added on Thursday.
Hong Kong officers arrested the 45-year-old man and 26-year-old woman on suspicion of drug possession, the report further reads.
The report did not disclose identities of the arrestees.
The report added that the Hong Kong police believed that the drugs were mainly for retail sale in the Tsim Sha Tsui district.
- Most viewed
- Want to work for people until death: Prime Minister
- Rabindra-Nazrul Jayanti celebrated in London
- People stream to Suhrawardy Udyan for Hasina's reception
- Temperature may fall by (1-2)°C over country
- Bangladeshi Sharmin wins Commonwealth recognition
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara due today
- AL to hold mass reception to Prime Minister today
- 21 July Events
- 21 July Births
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- What you should know about Croatian President Kolinda Kitarovic
- Bangladesh emerge all-win champions in Women's WT20 Qualifiers
- France-Croatia to fight for World Cup 2018 title tonight
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- Use jute bags, break up with plastics: Prime Minister
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- 'I had to make my kidnapper fall in love with me': Chloe Ayling
- Putin, Macron, Kitarovic to watch World Cup final