PM joins Mohila Sramik League's 15th founding anniversary
Published : 05 Apr 2018, 12:49
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina yesterday asked the leaders and workers of Mohila Sramik League to work in unison to further strengthen the organisation as women chapter of Awami League's workers front celebrated its 15th founding anniversary.
"Work in unity to strengthen the party," Sheikh Hasina, also Awami League's president, said in a brief comment at a discussion arranged on the occasion of the Mohila Sramik League's 15th founding anniversary at her official Ganabhaban residence here yesterday afternoon.
Earlier, the organisation leaders greeted the premier by presenting her with a bouquet while a minute's silence was observed in memory of its deceased leaders.
Mohila Sramik League president Raushan Jahan Sathi chaired the function, addressed by its general secretary Shamsunnahar Bhuiyan, Chattogram unit president Nasrin Aktar Chowdhury, Kushtia unit's general secretary Beauty Aktar and other district unit leaders.
- Most viewed
- Emotionally stable people are spendthrift
- Priyanka shares her bengali bride look
- 'I was raped at 16 and I kept silent'
- Wife of Malaysia's ex-PM arrives for questions in 1MDB case
- PM invited to WEF annual meeting
- Judi Dench honoured at Spain film festival
- PM urges int’l community to ensure easy transfer of technology
- Prime Minister for upholding dignity of UN peacekeeping
- 26 September Births
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- Bangladesh Asia’s 2nd most gender equal country: WEF
- PM not interested holding dialogue with BNP
- PM flies for New York to join 73rd UNGA
- Over 300m children out of school globally: UNICEF
- PM gives flats to former national footballers, hockey player
- Plan for 5-MRT, 2-BRT, 3-tier ring road, 6-expressway: Sheikh Hasina
- Kenya lifts ban on lesbian film