Housewife strangulated to death by ‘husband’ in Keraniganj
Published : 12 May 2018, 18:19
A housewife was strangulated to death allegedly by her husband at Muktirbag in Dakkhin Keraniganj early Saturday.
The deceased was identified as Sharmin, 23, second wife of Nasiruddin.
Quoting locals, Monsur Ahmed, sub-inspector of Dakhshin Keraniganj Model Police Station, said that Nasir strangulated his wife to death over family feud.
Being informed, police recovered the body and sent it to Sir Salimullah Medical College Hospital for an autopsy.
Police also arrested Nasir from the spot.
Besides, victim’s father Abdul Rahim filed a case with the police station in connection with the murder.
- Most viewed
- Mother, daughter found dead in Bogra
- Khaleda, Tarique directly involved in Aug 21 grenade attack: PM
- PM pays tribute to August 21 grenade attack victims
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Pregnant New Zealand minister cycles to delivery ward
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans