SME fair gets one day extension
Published : 18 Mar 2017, 20:41
The "National Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Fair-2017" scheduled to be concluded tomorrow, gets one day extension and will now continue till March 20.
SME foundation took the decision in line with the stakeholders demand including sellers and buyers, said a press release here today.
SME Foundation is organising the exhibition with the main thrust of promoting the SME products, exhibition and introduction of SME goods for expanding business, trade and commerce. The fair began on March 15.
Around 200 SME institutions are exhibiting their SME products, including Jute, agriculture and leather products and electrical and Information and Technology goods.
The fair remains open 10 am to 8 pm.
- Most viewed
- Open Access Movement for Open Data, Education and Research
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux separate
- Housewife hacked to death in Sylhet, 2 held
- Khaleda can’t run polls in present context: CEC
- Nation set to pay homage to language martyrs
- 'Suu Kyi could be guilty of crimes against humanity'
- Emma donates 1 million pounds for victims of sexual harassment
- Keep every child alive, says Unicef
- 21 eminent citizens receive Ekushey Padak