SME fair gets one day extension
Published : 18 Mar 2017, 20:41
The "National Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Fair-2017" scheduled to be concluded tomorrow, gets one day extension and will now continue till March 20.
SME foundation took the decision in line with the stakeholders demand including sellers and buyers, said a press release here today.
SME Foundation is organising the exhibition with the main thrust of promoting the SME products, exhibition and introduction of SME goods for expanding business, trade and commerce. The fair began on March 15.
Around 200 SME institutions are exhibiting their SME products, including Jute, agriculture and leather products and electrical and Information and Technology goods.
The fair remains open 10 am to 8 pm.
- Most viewed
- Primary school teacher ‘gang raped’ in classroom
- Kalki Koechlin nude photo shoot is all about loving your nakedness
- Fruit Salad with Ice Cream
- Sixth Australian MP in eligibility trouble
- Be a best friend to your teenage child
- Housewife’s body washed away by flood recovered
- 18 August Deaths
- 18 August Births
- 18 August Events