SME fair gets one day extension
Published : 18 Mar 2017, 20:41
The "National Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Fair-2017" scheduled to be concluded tomorrow, gets one day extension and will now continue till March 20.
SME foundation took the decision in line with the stakeholders demand including sellers and buyers, said a press release here today.
SME Foundation is organising the exhibition with the main thrust of promoting the SME products, exhibition and introduction of SME goods for expanding business, trade and commerce. The fair began on March 15.
Around 200 SME institutions are exhibiting their SME products, including Jute, agriculture and leather products and electrical and Information and Technology goods.
The fair remains open 10 am to 8 pm.
- Most viewed
- 6 women ‘militants’ held in Panchagarh
- March 27 Deaths
- March 27 Births
- March 27 Events
- UK police still believe London attacker was acting alone
- Two killed, more ‘well-trained’ militants inside, says army in Sylhet
- Families of Sylhet blast victims wail in misery
- Police put on alert across Bangladesh
- PM calls on 'misguided militants' to return to normal life
- Eurovision 2017: Ukraine bars Russian singer Samoilova from contest
- First child marriage under special provision of new law held in Bangladesh
- 'Blessed to work with 'Quantico' actors'
- 'Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first'
- Sleep apnea in kids may affect mental skills
- 'Sex assault' streamed on Facebook Live
- Fire at Bangladesh Bank building
- ECNEC approves mega project for health sector
- 'Bangladesh role model in women's advancement'