Hridi crowned Channel i Shera Nachiye
Published : 15 May 2016, 15:46
Reality show Channel i Shera Nachiye crowned a winner for this year's competition, in a grand finale held on Friday at the Bangabandhu International Conference Centre.
Farzana Hridi Sheikh, a contestant from Dhaka, was named champion, taking home a brand new car and a diamond crown. Sinthia Yasmin Nupur and Umme Habiba Shobha were named first and second runner-up respectively. The winners received film, television play and telefilm contracts along with prize money. Another contestant, Suraiya Islam Ria, received a dance scholarship.
Two of the judges of the show, Meher Afroze Shaon and Ferdous, both performed at the gala, as did film stars Purnima and Mim. The other judge, Munmun Ahmed, could not attend as she is out of the country. A number of other musical and dance performances entertained the audience.
Around 45,000 contestants from across the country participated in the competition, from which best seven made it to the grand finale.
- Most viewed
- 10 Super foods for Weight Loss (Video)
- The Best Exercise to Sculpt Your Legs (Video)
- 6 Secrets to Get to Sleep Faster (Video)
- Which STD Tests You Should Get and Why
- 4 Steps to Slim, Sculpted Arms (Video)
- How to Sculpt Killer Abs (Video)
- Why a Swedish Town Might Be Swapping Lunch Breaks For Sex Breaks (Video)
- This 15-Minute Yoga Flow Will Instantly Brighten Your Skin (video)
- Straight women have fewest orgasms
- PM urges brands, buyers to help overhaul garment factories
- Modern multi-storied food warehouse ready for opening at Santahar
- President, PM pay tributes to Pilkhana martyrs
- JU VC honored as first woman VC to public university
- Gas price hike: CPB, BSD call hartal in Dhaka Feb 28
- 82,000 tonnes winter vegetables produced in Narsingdi
- Khadiza goes back home
- Medical student killed in Dhaka road accident
- Sports village to be constructed at Padmar char: PM