Hridi crowned Channel i Shera Nachiye
Published : 15 May 2016, 15:46
Reality show Channel i Shera Nachiye crowned a winner for this year's competition, in a grand finale held on Friday at the Bangabandhu International Conference Centre.
Farzana Hridi Sheikh, a contestant from Dhaka, was named champion, taking home a brand new car and a diamond crown. Sinthia Yasmin Nupur and Umme Habiba Shobha were named first and second runner-up respectively. The winners received film, television play and telefilm contracts along with prize money. Another contestant, Suraiya Islam Ria, received a dance scholarship.
Two of the judges of the show, Meher Afroze Shaon and Ferdous, both performed at the gala, as did film stars Purnima and Mim. The other judge, Munmun Ahmed, could not attend as she is out of the country. A number of other musical and dance performances entertained the audience.
Around 45,000 contestants from across the country participated in the competition, from which best seven made it to the grand finale.
- Most viewed
- Comilla city polls begin
- 30 March Deaths
- 30 March Births
- 30 March Events
- ‘Half Girlfriend’ motion poster: It's complicated between Shraddha Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor
- WHO to continue help Bangladesh combat three major diseases
- Bangladesh improves quickly in socioeconomic index: Speaker
- Shreya Ghosal perform at ICCB
- Made in Bangladesh
- First child marriage under special provision of new law held in Bangladesh
- 'Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first'
- Fire at Bangladesh Bank building
- Ex-husband of Arifa caught in Tangail
- Police name London attacker as British-born Khalid Masood
- Hawaii lawmaker resigns from Republican Party
- Schoolgirls deployed to collect toll for event
- Bangladesh female hockey champs epitomize Special Olympics ideal
- IS claims responsibility for Sylhet blasts