Hridi crowned Channel i Shera Nachiye
Published : 15 May 2016, 15:46
Reality show Channel i Shera Nachiye crowned a winner for this year's competition, in a grand finale held on Friday at the Bangabandhu International Conference Centre.
Farzana Hridi Sheikh, a contestant from Dhaka, was named champion, taking home a brand new car and a diamond crown. Sinthia Yasmin Nupur and Umme Habiba Shobha were named first and second runner-up respectively. The winners received film, television play and telefilm contracts along with prize money. Another contestant, Suraiya Islam Ria, received a dance scholarship.
Two of the judges of the show, Meher Afroze Shaon and Ferdous, both performed at the gala, as did film stars Purnima and Mim. The other judge, Munmun Ahmed, could not attend as she is out of the country. A number of other musical and dance performances entertained the audience.
Around 45,000 contestants from across the country participated in the competition, from which best seven made it to the grand finale.
- Most viewed
- Mother, daughter found dead in Bogra
- Khaleda, Tarique directly involved in Aug 21 grenade attack: PM
- PM pays tribute to August 21 grenade attack victims
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Pregnant New Zealand minister cycles to delivery ward
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self