Deepika to launch 'Bigg Boss 10'
Published : 13 Oct 2016, 21:03
Deepika Padukone will be joining superstar Salman Khan to launch the tenth season of controversial reality TV show “Bigg Boss”. The actress says she will be getting “Hollywood’s action and thrill” to the launch event.
There were rumours that Deepika, who will be making her Hollywood debut with “xXx: The Return of Xander Cage”, will be the first celebrity guest of the show when she was spotted shooting with Salman recently.
But the news was confirmed by Raj Nayak, CEO of Colors channel, which beams “Bigg Boss”.
Nayak tweeted: “The excitement begins. Look who is coming to Bigg Boss for the launch. 16th October 9 PM - Book your seats Now! xxxMovie Deepika Padukone.”
He also shared a video in which Deepika is seen telling the audience to brace themselves for a thrilling ride with the upcoming season of the show.
In the clip, the “Piku” star is saying: “In this tussle between the people of India and celebrities, I will be getting the thrill and action of Hollywood.”
The reality show, an Indian version of international series “Celebrity Big Brother”, features celebrities locked inside a house for three months under constant camera surveillance, without any gadgets or luxury.
This time the spotlight is on the common man. For the first time, the controversial reality show will open its doors to the common people to appear as contestants along with the stars.
After months of auditions and scrutiny, 13 names have been shortlisted, of which eight will be entering the house. The format details for the new season are yet to be revealed.
- Most viewed
- People suffer for countrywide transport strike
- HC halts gas price hike for 6 months
- SpaceX to send two tourists around Moon in 2018
- Reasons of post-pregnancy weight gain
- Humans spark most US wildfires: study
- 8 Dead, 30 Injured After Bus Plunges Into Canal In Andhra Pradesh
- 5 JMB men given death penalty for killing Kunio Hoshi
- 28 February Deaths
- 28 February Births
- PM urges brands, buyers to help overhaul garment factories
- Modern multi-storied food warehouse ready for opening at Santahar
- Gas price hike: CPB, BSD call hartal in Dhaka Feb 28
- President, PM pay tributes to Pilkhana martyrs
- Khadiza goes back home
- Sports village to be constructed at Padmar char: PM
- 82,000 tonnes winter vegetables produced in Narsingdi
- JU VC honored as first woman VC to public university
- Medical student killed in Dhaka road accident