Actress Apu Biswas claims she married Shakib Khan
Published : 10 Apr 2017, 19:01
Dhallywood film actress Apu Biswas today claimed that she is married to Shakib Khan, the busiest and highest-paid film star of the present time.
Clearing much speculation centring the relations between them, Apu revealed the information this afternoon during an exclusive interview with a private television channel.
According to Apu’s statement, they tied the knot on April 18, 2008, at Shakib Khan’s residence in Dhaka. She took her name as Apu Islam Khan during their wedding.
Their son, Abraham Khan Joy was born on September 27, 2016, at a Kolkata clinic, in tears at the TV show, Apu alleged that Shakib Khan made her keep in information of their marriage and son hidden for a long time.
Shakib Khan also consented to marrying Apu and having a child, the film actor told The Daily Star today.
Apu entered film industry in 2006, and started working with Shakib Khan through Koti Takar Kabin that brought her great popularity among the movie-goers.
- Most viewed
- PM's press conference begins
- Pressure on Myanmar must for Rohingya repatriation: Norway
- Saudi women don't need male permission to start businesses
- Khaleda can’t run polls in present context: CEC
- Housewife commits suicide in Chandpur
- Voting right is the basic right of people: PM
- PM's press conference on Italy visit today
- 19 February Deaths
- 19 February Births
- Open Access Movement for Open Data, Education and Research
- Make everyday of your life Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart
- Oru Adaar Love special teaser starring Priya Prakash is out (video)
- Pahela Falgun brings colour in life
- Woman who got attention by giving birth to 7 kids has died
- Thousands celebrate Pohela Falgun at Charukola
- Court takes charges into cognizance over assaulting woman by policemen
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux separate
- 21 women raped, assaulted on public transport in 13 months: Report