Actress Apu Biswas claims she married Shakib Khan
Published : 10 Apr 2017, 19:01
Dhallywood film actress Apu Biswas today claimed that she is married to Shakib Khan, the busiest and highest-paid film star of the present time.
Clearing much speculation centring the relations between them, Apu revealed the information this afternoon during an exclusive interview with a private television channel.
According to Apu’s statement, they tied the knot on April 18, 2008, at Shakib Khan’s residence in Dhaka. She took her name as Apu Islam Khan during their wedding.
Their son, Abraham Khan Joy was born on September 27, 2016, at a Kolkata clinic, in tears at the TV show, Apu alleged that Shakib Khan made her keep in information of their marriage and son hidden for a long time.
Shakib Khan also consented to marrying Apu and having a child, the film actor told The Daily Star today.
Apu entered film industry in 2006, and started working with Shakib Khan through Koti Takar Kabin that brought her great popularity among the movie-goers.
- Most viewed
- Soha Ali Khan’s baby shower preparations are on in full swing
- Cheesy Potato Chips
- National Women's Chess begins Saturday
- NASA’s latest communications satellite arrives in orbit
- Facebook shuts down chat platform used to ‘harass’ employees
- Different brand choices can make dent in relationship
- Development works near Sundarbans jeopardise people’s lives: Sultana Kamal
- Priyanka Chopra told ‘not to return India’
- 19 August Deaths
- Case filed over Pallabi student rape
- Teacher arrested for ‘raping Pallabi schoolgirl’
- 2 girls return after languishing in Indian jail
- Easy ways to stop sneezing
- 19 August Births
- Prospect of progress must not be ruined: PM
- South Asia flood death toll climbs to 250
- Be a best friend to your teenage child
- 19 August Events