Actress Apu Biswas claims she married Shakib Khan
Published : 10 Apr 2017, 19:01
Dhallywood film actress Apu Biswas today claimed that she is married to Shakib Khan, the busiest and highest-paid film star of the present time.
Clearing much speculation centring the relations between them, Apu revealed the information this afternoon during an exclusive interview with a private television channel.
According to Apu’s statement, they tied the knot on April 18, 2008, at Shakib Khan’s residence in Dhaka. She took her name as Apu Islam Khan during their wedding.
Their son, Abraham Khan Joy was born on September 27, 2016, at a Kolkata clinic, in tears at the TV show, Apu alleged that Shakib Khan made her keep in information of their marriage and son hidden for a long time.
Shakib Khan also consented to marrying Apu and having a child, the film actor told The Daily Star today.
Apu entered film industry in 2006, and started working with Shakib Khan through Koti Takar Kabin that brought her great popularity among the movie-goers.
- Most viewed
- JS speaker returns home from Australia
- Free Online Course Beginner’s Guide to Writing in English for University Study
- Global Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp 2017 in Singapore
- Fully Funded Master of Computer Science at Jinan University, China
- Master and PhD scholarship program in Science, Japan
- Chicken Irani
- How breathing exercises can help prevent high blood pressure
- Cultural personality Kazi Arif ‘clinically dead’
- Prehistoric human DNA found in caves without bones
- Cabinet Secy: PayPal to start soon
- David Cameron meets Sheikh Hasina
- 27 April Births
- 27 April Deaths
- PM opens Digital Island Moheshkhali
- No change in UK-Bangladesh ties for Brexit: Cameron
- PM asks all to promote Chittagong Port's goodwill
- Bappa Mazumder sings duet with Sona Mohapatra
- Make Your Own Mango Bubble Tea