Actress Apu Biswas claims she married Shakib Khan
Published : 10 Apr 2017, 19:01
Dhallywood film actress Apu Biswas today claimed that she is married to Shakib Khan, the busiest and highest-paid film star of the present time.
Clearing much speculation centring the relations between them, Apu revealed the information this afternoon during an exclusive interview with a private television channel.
According to Apu’s statement, they tied the knot on April 18, 2008, at Shakib Khan’s residence in Dhaka. She took her name as Apu Islam Khan during their wedding.
Their son, Abraham Khan Joy was born on September 27, 2016, at a Kolkata clinic, in tears at the TV show, Apu alleged that Shakib Khan made her keep in information of their marriage and son hidden for a long time.
Shakib Khan also consented to marrying Apu and having a child, the film actor told The Daily Star today.
Apu entered film industry in 2006, and started working with Shakib Khan through Koti Takar Kabin that brought her great popularity among the movie-goers.
- Most viewed
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor likely to tie the knot in 2020
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas arrive together in India
- WB should support national priority of a country, WB ED tells PM
- Act now to protect migrants vulnerable to trafficking, exploitation: UN
- Suu Kyi says outside hate narratives driving Myanmar tension
- 22 June Births
- 22 June Deaths
- 22 June Events
- Get hands on healthy food this yoga day
- Chicago lawyers walk in heels to end sexual assault
- AL announced a reception on July 21 for PM
- 68.5m people displaced worldwide: UN
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ now in Belarusian language
- Tonu Killing: CID to get suspects’ DNA reports next week
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan Puan died
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- Your kids’ obesity may up knee, hip osteoarthritis risk later