Actress Apu Biswas claims she married Shakib Khan
Published : 10 Apr 2017, 19:01
Dhallywood film actress Apu Biswas today claimed that she is married to Shakib Khan, the busiest and highest-paid film star of the present time.
Clearing much speculation centring the relations between them, Apu revealed the information this afternoon during an exclusive interview with a private television channel.
According to Apu’s statement, they tied the knot on April 18, 2008, at Shakib Khan’s residence in Dhaka. She took her name as Apu Islam Khan during their wedding.
Their son, Abraham Khan Joy was born on September 27, 2016, at a Kolkata clinic, in tears at the TV show, Apu alleged that Shakib Khan made her keep in information of their marriage and son hidden for a long time.
Shakib Khan also consented to marrying Apu and having a child, the film actor told The Daily Star today.
Apu entered film industry in 2006, and started working with Shakib Khan through Koti Takar Kabin that brought her great popularity among the movie-goers.
- Most viewed
- Road crash kills 16 garments workers in Rangpur
- 24 June Deaths
- 24 June Births
- 24 June Events
- ASI sued over rape in Chittagong
- Guides to pack jewellery while travelling
- New project launched to mitigate NY sound pollution
- Eurozone business activity slows: Markit survey
- Choi Soon-sil: South Korean ex-president's friend jailed
- Protect yourself from deadly brain tumours
- NASA tests flexible solar array on space station
- PM seeks Moroccan investment in economic zones
- Banani rape indictment hearing Jul 9
- 5 to die for killing housewife after rape in C’nawabganj
- Beyonce gives birth to twins
- Priyanka Chopra kicks off shooting for her second hollywood film
- 22 June Events
- Folk queen Momtaz brings two new songs this Eid