Bubli slams Apu Biswas
Published : 11 Apr 2017, 16:20
Actress Shabnam Bubli has taken a swipe on fellow movie star Apu Biswas on a social media site following the latter's live interview on a TV channel on Monday.
Bubli alleged Apu cannot stand anyone making a successful pair with Shakib.
The news that Bubli would be acting with Shakib in the film Rongbaz was the reason behind Opu's outburst, she alleged.
Bubli took to Facebook to say, “She (Apu) told Shakib through others to either get the media do a news that they would be doing a movie together or ask newsmen to not run stories about we two pairing up.
Or else he would have to face dire consequences, she had threatened."
"It means everything would have been kept a secret if she could get herself paired up with Shakib in a movie. Then what would have happened to the child? And his recognition?"
"I did not want to say anything, but people have been making a few allegations. So, I had to speak up," said Bubli.
She also said she has a good understanding with Shakib and she respects him a lot and she wants to keep things that way.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- College girl’s hanging body recovered in Jessore
- Sushma opens Chancery Complex of Indian HC in Dhaka
- Myanmar must not punish innocent people: Sushma tells PM
- Have mushroom-rich breakfast to maintain healthy weight
- Fashion industry not real life: Claudia Schiffer
- Yuriko Koike who may become Japan's first woman PM
- Sushma Swaraj in city
- Full verdict commuting Oishee's death released
- Three young men beat elderly woman to death
- 18 October Events
- 18 October Births
- Hillary slams Trump’s ‘dangerous’ war of words with North Korea
- 18 October Deaths
- Now Suu Kyi’s name removed from Oxford college common room
- Hair loss drug taken by Trump may cut prostate cancer risk
- Magura schoolgirl commits suicide
- Raped then beaten up for protesting
- Car bomb kills Maltese journalist who exposed Panama paper link