Bubli slams Apu Biswas
Published : 11 Apr 2017, 16:20
Actress Shabnam Bubli has taken a swipe on fellow movie star Apu Biswas on a social media site following the latter's live interview on a TV channel on Monday.
Bubli alleged Apu cannot stand anyone making a successful pair with Shakib.
The news that Bubli would be acting with Shakib in the film Rongbaz was the reason behind Opu's outburst, she alleged.
Bubli took to Facebook to say, “She (Apu) told Shakib through others to either get the media do a news that they would be doing a movie together or ask newsmen to not run stories about we two pairing up.
Or else he would have to face dire consequences, she had threatened."
"It means everything would have been kept a secret if she could get herself paired up with Shakib in a movie. Then what would have happened to the child? And his recognition?"
"I did not want to say anything, but people have been making a few allegations. So, I had to speak up," said Bubli.
She also said she has a good understanding with Shakib and she respects him a lot and she wants to keep things that way.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- JS speaker returns home from Australia
- Free Online Course Beginner’s Guide to Writing in English for University Study
- Global Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp 2017 in Singapore
- Fully Funded Master of Computer Science at Jinan University, China
- Master and PhD scholarship program in Science, Japan
- Chicken Irani
- How breathing exercises can help prevent high blood pressure
- Cultural personality Kazi Arif ‘clinically dead’
- Prehistoric human DNA found in caves without bones
- Cabinet Secy: PayPal to start soon
- David Cameron meets Sheikh Hasina
- 27 April Births
- 27 April Deaths
- PM opens Digital Island Moheshkhali
- No change in UK-Bangladesh ties for Brexit: Cameron
- PM asks all to promote Chittagong Port's goodwill
- Bappa Mazumder sings duet with Sona Mohapatra
- Make Your Own Mango Bubble Tea