Sridevi’s ‘Mom’ averts clash with ‘Jagga Jasoos’, ‘Chef’ and ‘Haseena’
Published : 21 Apr 2017, 17:10
Bollywood was gearing up to witness a four-way box-office clash on July 14 – according to reports, Sridevi’s ‘Mom’, Ranbir Kapoor’s ‘Jagga Jasoos’, Saif Ali Khan’s ‘Chef’ remake and Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Haseena: The Queen Of Mumbai’ was expected to hit the screens on the same date. While many wondered which film would be the first one to budge, recent reports suggest that Sridevi’s film ‘Mom’ has opted out of the race.
The release date of the thriller drama has been advanced by a week to July 7. This means that ‘Mom’, which also stars Akshaye Khanna and Nawazuddin Siddiqui, will enjoy one week’s unperturbed business at the ticket windows.
Will the remaining three films stick to the release date of July 14? Let’s wait and watch.
- Most viewed
- Show off your baby bump in trendy wears
- President, PM greet civil servants on Public Service Day
- Nothing speaks of love more than roses in June
- Sonam Kapoor's fashion label wins PETA award
- Grape compounds can kill colon cancer cells: Research
- Computer training expediting women empowerment
- May softens tone on Brexit
- PM hosts iftar for eminent personalities, poets, artists
- Holy Lailatul Qadr tonight
- Protect yourself from deadly brain tumours
- PM seeks Moroccan investment in economic zones
- Banani rape indictment hearing Jul 9
- 5 to die for killing housewife after rape in C’nawabganj
- Beyonce gives birth to twins
- Dhaka, Stockholm to fight terror together
- ‘No way out, pray our deaths are not painful.’- Engaged sister’s last words to brother
- Burn injured housewife dies after fight for life
- Folk queen Momtaz brings two new songs this Eid