Sridevi’s ‘Mom’ averts clash with ‘Jagga Jasoos’, ‘Chef’ and ‘Haseena’
Published : 21 Apr 2017, 17:10
Bollywood was gearing up to witness a four-way box-office clash on July 14 – according to reports, Sridevi’s ‘Mom’, Ranbir Kapoor’s ‘Jagga Jasoos’, Saif Ali Khan’s ‘Chef’ remake and Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Haseena: The Queen Of Mumbai’ was expected to hit the screens on the same date. While many wondered which film would be the first one to budge, recent reports suggest that Sridevi’s film ‘Mom’ has opted out of the race.
The release date of the thriller drama has been advanced by a week to July 7. This means that ‘Mom’, which also stars Akshaye Khanna and Nawazuddin Siddiqui, will enjoy one week’s unperturbed business at the ticket windows.
Will the remaining three films stick to the release date of July 14? Let’s wait and watch.
- Most viewed
- Stress just as unhealthy as junk food
- HC for probe into child’s birth, death on hospital compound
- Canada’s Quebec province to ban face coverings in public sector
- Brad Pitt eyeing Angelina Jolie’s lookalike
- Students from Dhaka win study trip to Australian Univ
- Magura schoolgirl commits suicide
- Raped then beaten up for protesting
- Momen urges UNSC to solve Rohingya, Palestine crises
- Woman holds world record for sleeping with 919 men in one day
- Safa takes a break from TV series
- Hormone therapy ‘safe’ for women with migraine?
- 18 October Events
- Samsung Electronics CEO resigns
- Staying in shape may make you live longer
- Rivals accused in cases over attack on Sajeda’s motorcade
- 18 October Births
- Oscars board expels producer Harvey Weinstein from Academy amid sexual assault allegations
- Jennifer Aniston donates $1 mn to charity