Sonam Kapoor gets trolled once again
Published : 22 Apr 2017, 17:23
Recently, Sonam Kapoor expressed her anguish at being trolled for questioning the status quo and sometimes, the government in a heartfelt column for a leading daily. The 'Neerja' actor's column soon went viral, but for the wrong reason.
A part of the column read asked readers to recall a line from the national anthem which goes, "Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Issai". The part went viral and soon twitteratti began trolling Sonam for misquoting the national anthem.
Later, Sonam retaliated by tweeting, "Thank you so much twitter for the amazing response to my article and also to the #trolls who proved my point by the way they responded."
She also retweeted a Twitter user's tweet which said that the longer version of Jana Gana Mana actually had the line, "Hindu Bauddh Shikha Jain, Parasik Musolman Christaani."
- Most viewed
- Malala wins place at Oxford University
- 10-year-old rape victim gives birth in India
- South Asia flood death toll climbs to 250
- Anti-Muslim Australian senator wears burqa in Parliament
- Easy ways to stop sneezing
- Emma tops list of best paid actresses
- Teacher arrested for ‘raping Pallabi schoolgirl’
- PM to visit Kurigram, Dinajpur Sunday to see flood victims
- Case filed over Pallabi student rape
- Australian Army bans male recruits to get female numbers up
- Amazing Health Benefits Of Miswak
- Roads to avoid on Aug 15
- Baul singer ‘gang-raped’ in Ashulia
- Taylor Swift assault case: Judge throws out DJ's lawsuit
- Hiding The Propaganda
- PM critical of those denying Bangabandhu's contribution
- 13 August Births
- 13 August Deaths