Sonam Kapoor gets trolled once again
Published : 22 Apr 2017, 17:23
Recently, Sonam Kapoor expressed her anguish at being trolled for questioning the status quo and sometimes, the government in a heartfelt column for a leading daily. The 'Neerja' actor's column soon went viral, but for the wrong reason.
A part of the column read asked readers to recall a line from the national anthem which goes, "Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Issai". The part went viral and soon twitteratti began trolling Sonam for misquoting the national anthem.
Later, Sonam retaliated by tweeting, "Thank you so much twitter for the amazing response to my article and also to the #trolls who proved my point by the way they responded."
She also retweeted a Twitter user's tweet which said that the longer version of Jana Gana Mana actually had the line, "Hindu Bauddh Shikha Jain, Parasik Musolman Christaani."
- Most viewed
- 20 March Deaths
- 20 March Births
- 20 March Events
- New diabetes drug may help obese to reduce weight
- Daryl Hannah debuts as director
- Bodies of 23 plane crash victims arrive in Dhaka
- Cabinet adopts obituary reference for Priyabhashini, plane crash victims
- Housewife found dead in Rajshahi
- Husband kills 16-year-old wife in City
- FBHRO starts its journey
- Govt declares mourning day today
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- Schoolgirl stabbed in Chapainawabganj
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Checking early marriage to protect kids from malnutrition: Dr Shirin
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe