Sonam Kapoor gets trolled once again
Published : 22 Apr 2017, 17:23
Recently, Sonam Kapoor expressed her anguish at being trolled for questioning the status quo and sometimes, the government in a heartfelt column for a leading daily. The 'Neerja' actor's column soon went viral, but for the wrong reason.
A part of the column read asked readers to recall a line from the national anthem which goes, "Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Issai". The part went viral and soon twitteratti began trolling Sonam for misquoting the national anthem.
Later, Sonam retaliated by tweeting, "Thank you so much twitter for the amazing response to my article and also to the #trolls who proved my point by the way they responded."
She also retweeted a Twitter user's tweet which said that the longer version of Jana Gana Mana actually had the line, "Hindu Bauddh Shikha Jain, Parasik Musolman Christaani."
- Most viewed
- ASI sued over rape in Chittagong
- Guides to pack jewellery while travelling
- New project launched to mitigate NY sound pollution
- Eurozone business activity slows: Markit survey
- Choi Soon-sil: South Korean ex-president's friend jailed
- 9 Bangladeshi women and children released from Indian jail after 4 years
- PM pays homage to Bangabandhu on AL's 68th founding anniversary
- AL to stay beside people: PM
- Give scope to AL to serve people time and again: PM
- Protect yourself from deadly brain tumours
- Banani rape indictment hearing Jul 9
- PM seeks Moroccan investment in economic zones
- 5 to die for killing housewife after rape in C’nawabganj
- Beyonce gives birth to twins
- Priyanka Chopra kicks off shooting for her second hollywood film
- Folk queen Momtaz brings two new songs this Eid
- NASA tests flexible solar array on space station
- PM hosts iftar for eminent personalities, poets, artists