Alia Bhatt: Shahid Kapoor doesn't think I look like Kareena Kapoor
Published : 08 Jul 2017, 15:33
Known for her honesty and openness to admit to what she feels, Alia Bhatt has never shied away from accepting that she is a fan of the gorgeous Kareena Kapoor Khan.
The two even worked together in 'Udta Punjab', and their camaraderie during the promotions was something one couldn't miss out on.
The actress, who will grace the finale episode of chat show', was asked if she agrees with people calling her baby Kareena, to which Alia replied, "I was called baby Kareena for some reason, but I never thought there were any similarities between us."
Adding, "I have worked with Shahid Kapoor very closely on two films now and he is someone who has spent a lot of time with her. He said that there are no similarities.
Maybe because of the few words we constantly say like 'lurking', 'biggish', people draw the parallel from there.
- Most viewed
- So, does Priyanka's mommy approve of rumoured boyfriend Nick
- Burgener wraps up visit to Myanmar; underlines accountability
- Hundreds of women march in Rio to demand legal abortion
- Blame to go to AL grassroots leaders if it fails to win next polls: PM
- Parted at US border by Trump policy, migrants seek their children
- AL Anniversary: PM pays homage to Bangabandhu
- 23 June Births
- 23 June Deaths
- 23 June Events
- Chicago lawyers walk in heels to end sexual assault
- AL announced a reception on July 21 for PM
- 68.5m people displaced worldwide: UN
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ now in Belarusian language
- Tonu Killing: CID to get suspects’ DNA reports next week
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan Puan died
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- WB should support national priority of a country, WB ED tells PM