Kushum turns singer for steamy single
Published : 05 Aug 2017, 17:46
Popular actress Kushum Shikder showcased her new talent - singing - in a pop single released on Youtube.
The actress is seen in a steamy avatar in the music video called, ‘Nesha’.
However, the actress-turned-singer received mixed reactions from her fans and followers for acting in a 'very intimate scene' in the music video.
Bongobd, a Youtube channel, released the music video on Wednesday on its channel.
The video is receiving negative reaction from the viewers, reacted many saying Kushum was not expected in such an intimate scene.
One of the followers, Zahidur Rahman, commented- "Completely useless! It doesn't belong to Bangalee culture. It can be said a half Hollywood remake."
On the other hand, Johny Safa, another fan of Kushum, congratulated her and appreciated the music video in his comment, adds the UNB.
Kushum penned the single and sang while Hridoy Khan composed and tuned it.
Khaled Hossain Shujon worked as a co-model under the direction of Shubhro Khan and Sraboni.
Kushum Sikder made her debut through film 'Gohine Shobdo' in 2010. But, she started her career in the industry in 2002.
- Most viewed
- Facebook, Twitter to introduce new guidelines for political ads
- PM Hasina receives D.Litt from Nazrul University at Asansol
- 4 kids including girls drown in Cox’s Bazar, Bagerhat [...]
- PM to be conferred with DLitt Degree at Kazi Nazrul University at Asansol
- Hasina-Mamata meeting in Kolkata today
- PM Sheikh Hasina visits Jorasanko Thakur Bari
- Hasina calls for int'l support for ''Rohingya Repatriation''
- 26 May Events
- 26 May Births
- Chun leads rain-hit Kingsmill Championship by one shot
- You'll Never Believe How Tasty Healthy Pancakes Can Be
- Khulna City mayor calls on Prime Minister
- Prime Minister talks tough against drugs
- World needs to care about Rohingyas: Priyanka Chopra
- Woman gives birth to world’s seventh ‘mermaid baby’
- 9 die due to Nipah virus outbreak in India
- The Simple Things That Can Easily Lift Your Mood Up
- Abortion clinics to lose funding under new Trump rule