Kushum turns singer for steamy single
Published : 05 Aug 2017, 17:46
Popular actress Kushum Shikder showcased her new talent - singing - in a pop single released on Youtube.
The actress is seen in a steamy avatar in the music video called, ‘Nesha’.
However, the actress-turned-singer received mixed reactions from her fans and followers for acting in a 'very intimate scene' in the music video.
Bongobd, a Youtube channel, released the music video on Wednesday on its channel.
The video is receiving negative reaction from the viewers, reacted many saying Kushum was not expected in such an intimate scene.
One of the followers, Zahidur Rahman, commented- "Completely useless! It doesn't belong to Bangalee culture. It can be said a half Hollywood remake."
On the other hand, Johny Safa, another fan of Kushum, congratulated her and appreciated the music video in his comment, adds the UNB.
Kushum penned the single and sang while Hridoy Khan composed and tuned it.
Khaled Hossain Shujon worked as a co-model under the direction of Shubhro Khan and Sraboni.
Kushum Sikder made her debut through film 'Gohine Shobdo' in 2010. But, she started her career in the industry in 2002.
- Most viewed
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- 16 August Events
- 16 August Births
- 16 August Deaths
- Bangabandhu's assassination most shameful incident in world history: Envoy
- Speaker pays homage to Bangabandhu
- Prime Minister pays homage to Bangabandhu in Tungipara
- President, PM pay homage to Bangabandhu
- Nation observes National Mourning Day today
- Bangladeshi women footballers beat Pakistan by 14-0
- PM greets U-15 women footballers for victory over Pakistan
- Sexual violence a tool to force ethnic minorities to migrate: Experts
- Prevent cancer, save life
- US judge halts mother-daughter deportation
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- Tofu, soy milk can boost bone strength in women
- With new category, Oscars are now a popularity contest