Sunny Leone is the new charm for Bollywood films
Published : 14 Sep 2017, 16:21
Rs.100-crore club, intriguing plot and stellar performances are sometimes not enough for a film to grab the attention. You need the ‘It’ factor for the film to attract the audience and lately the ‘It’ factor for Bollywood is none other than the gorgeous celebrity, Sunny Leone!
Sunny Leone, who made her debut in the 2012 film, Jism 2, has made a name for herself in the industry by raising the glamour quotient through her item numbers or even a brief appearance/cameo.
The former adult star has turned out to be quite lucky for some films. The actress, who is not only an entertainer but a business woman as well, has given some of the most sensational performances.
Leone is a game changer as she ensures that her performance is worth the time whenever the stunning actress appears on the big screen.
- Most viewed
- Emotionally stable people are spendthrift
- Priyanka shares her bengali bride look
- 'I was raped at 16 and I kept silent'
- Wife of Malaysia's ex-PM arrives for questions in 1MDB case
- PM invited to WEF annual meeting
- Judi Dench honoured at Spain film festival
- PM urges int’l community to ensure easy transfer of technology
- Prime Minister for upholding dignity of UN peacekeeping
- 26 September Births
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- Bangladesh Asia’s 2nd most gender equal country: WEF
- PM not interested holding dialogue with BNP
- PM flies for New York to join 73rd UNGA
- Over 300m children out of school globally: UNICEF
- PM gives flats to former national footballers, hockey player
- Plan for 5-MRT, 2-BRT, 3-tier ring road, 6-expressway: Sheikh Hasina
- Kenya lifts ban on lesbian film