Singer Mila getting a divorce after domestic abuse
Published : 07 Oct 2017, 15:58
After suing her husband for abuse, popular pop singer Mila says she will now file for a divorce.
In a Facebook status published early today, Tasbiha Binte Shahid Mila, commonly known as Mila Islam, made the announcement and said that her husband cheated on her.
Her husband, Parvez Sanjari, pilot of a privately-run domestic airline company and currently in jail over the abuse, said to have broken her arm on October 1 while torture.
“Yes, I am getting a divorce,” Mila said in her opening sentence of a long Facebook status, where she complained that her husband cheated behind her back.
- Most viewed
- Trump ‘made me cry,’ says soldier’s widow
- 24 October Deaths
- 24 October Births
- 24 October Events
- College girl’s hanging body recovered in Jessore
- Sushma opens Chancery Complex of Indian HC in Dhaka
- Myanmar must not punish innocent people: Sushma tells PM
- Have mushroom-rich breakfast to maintain healthy weight
- Fashion industry not real life: Claudia Schiffer
- 18 October Events
- 18 October Births
- Hillary slams Trump’s ‘dangerous’ war of words with North Korea
- 18 October Deaths
- Now Suu Kyi’s name removed from Oxford college common room
- Magura schoolgirl commits suicide
- Raped then beaten up for protesting
- Momen urges UNSC to solve Rohingya, Palestine crises
- Students from Dhaka win study trip to Australian Univ