Singer Mila getting a divorce after domestic abuse
Published : 07 Oct 2017, 15:58
After suing her husband for abuse, popular pop singer Mila says she will now file for a divorce.
In a Facebook status published early today, Tasbiha Binte Shahid Mila, commonly known as Mila Islam, made the announcement and said that her husband cheated on her.
Her husband, Parvez Sanjari, pilot of a privately-run domestic airline company and currently in jail over the abuse, said to have broken her arm on October 1 while torture.
“Yes, I am getting a divorce,” Mila said in her opening sentence of a long Facebook status, where she complained that her husband cheated behind her back.
- Most viewed
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- Canadian police say attack on girl who claimed a man cut her hijab ‘did not happen’
- ‘Zombie’ singer Dolores O’Riordan dies at 46
- Singer Shammi Akhtar passes away
- Indian girl dies after gang rapists rupture her lungs
- Do you check social media accounts of former partners? Beware, you may be micro-cheating
- You may be getting the portion sizes wrong