Singer Mila getting a divorce after domestic abuse
Published : 07 Oct 2017, 15:58
After suing her husband for abuse, popular pop singer Mila says she will now file for a divorce.
In a Facebook status published early today, Tasbiha Binte Shahid Mila, commonly known as Mila Islam, made the announcement and said that her husband cheated on her.
Her husband, Parvez Sanjari, pilot of a privately-run domestic airline company and currently in jail over the abuse, said to have broken her arm on October 1 while torture.
“Yes, I am getting a divorce,” Mila said in her opening sentence of a long Facebook status, where she complained that her husband cheated behind her back.
- Most viewed
- Bangabandhu's assassination most shameful incident in world history: Envoy
- Speaker pays homage to Bangabandhu
- Prime Minister pays homage to Bangabandhu in Tungipara
- President, PM pay homage to Bangabandhu
- Nation observes National Mourning Day today
- 15 August Births
- 15 August Events
- 15 August Deaths
- Weekend special: Healthy Spring Rolls
- 9 August Events
- Govt working to strengthen democracy: Prime Minister
- Migrant boat sinks off Turkey killing 7 children, 2 women
- Karan Johar welcomes Preity Zinta back to Bollywood
- 9 August Births
- Bangladeshi women footballers beat Pakistan by 14-0
- 9 August Deaths
- Kareena Kapoor to get 50 per cent remuneration hike
- PM greets U-15 women footballers for victory over Pakistan