Dubai road overcrowded when Sunny Leone arrives
Published : 11 Nov 2017, 15:56
Sunny Leone is one of the most active celebs on social media. Almost every other day, she treats fans with at least one drool-worthy picture of herself.
The ‘Tera Intezaar’ actress doesn’t need to do much to cause a frenzy on the internet; her mere presence does the task for her. She’s a treat for the sore eyes and is always camera ready.
The actress was in Dubai recently. She took to Instagram to share a picture of herself and hubby Daniel Weber sifting through a large crowd of fans with the caption, ‘Streets of Dubai is off the chain tonight!’
Sunny is seen clad in a strappy black dress while handsome hubby sports a white shirt with an electric blue blazer, reports the Times of India.
On the work front, Sunny is gearing up for her upcoming flick ‘Tera Intezaar’, a musical romantic thriller, where she stars opposite Arbaaz Khan. The film is slated to release on November 24, 2017.
- Most viewed
- Wife of Malaysia's ex-PM arrives for questions in 1MDB case
- PM invited to WEF annual meeting
- Judi Dench honoured at Spain film festival
- PM urges int’l community to ensure easy transfer of technology
- Prime Minister for upholding dignity of UN peacekeeping
- 26 September Births
- 26 September Events
- 26 September Deaths
- Bangladesh has potential to achieve more: Bernicat
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- PM not interested holding dialogue with BNP
- Bangladesh Asia’s 2nd most gender equal country: WEF
- PM flies for New York to join 73rd UNGA
- Over 300m children out of school globally: UNICEF
- PM gives flats to former national footballers, hockey player
- Female RMG worker loses leg in Savar road crash
- Doob to represent Bangladesh in 91st Oscar