Aishwarya is not playing a surrogate mother in Jasmine
Published : 10 Jan 2018, 15:40
A Juhu birdie chirps to say that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is upset that the makers of the upcoming film, Jasmine: Story Of A Leased Womb, have been using her name to promote the film.
Ash has not yet had a script narration and is particular about announcements.
Speculations were rife that Aish has been approached for Jasmine, where the female protagonist will be essaying the character of a surrogate mother.
The film is said to be based on a real-life story set in Gujarat. However, now that Ash rubbished the rumours, it is to be seen who will be the lead face.
Jasmine marks the directorial debut of Siddharth-Garima, the writer duo of Toilet: Ek Prem Katha (2017) with Shree Narayan Singh as producer. For now, Aishwarya features in Fanne Khan and has given her nod to the remake of the Nargis Dutt-starrer Raat Aur Din (1967).
- Most viewed
- 'Hotel Transylvania' books spot at top of box office
- Khaleda denied bail in Narail defamation case
- Russian woman charged with spying in US
- World Cup Pussy Riot pitch intruders jailed for 15 days
- 'I had to make my kidnapper fall in love with me': Chloe Ayling
- PM Sheikh Hasina opens G2P system for freedom fighters
- Theresa May accepts key amendments from hardline Brexiteers
- 592 rape incidents in six months
- 17 July Events
- Prime Minister visits Pabna today
- 11 July Deaths
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- Tigresses ensure participation of ICC World T20
- Bangladesh Tigress will face Scotland tonight
- France-Croatia to fight for World Cup 2018 title tonight
- What you should know about Croatian President Kolinda Kitarovic
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- No more ‘hot women’- FIFA wants fewer images of attractive female fans in stadiums