Angelina Jolie dating Cambodian rapper-filmmaker
Published : 12 Jan 2018, 13:04
Actress Angelina Jolie is reportedly dating Cambodian lyricist and filmmaker PraCh Ly, nearly a year and a half after announcing her separation from her husband of two years, actor Brad Pitt.
“They’re a perfect match. Their connection is becoming stronger by the day.
It’s just what Angie needs. Angie hasn’t let anyone new into her life in a long time, but when she falls, she falls hard,” okmagazine.com quoted a source as saying. The couple was introduced to each other by their mutual friend Loung Ung, when the “Maleficent” star was in Cambodia to film “First They Killed My Father: A Daughter of Cambodia Remembers”, based on Loung’s novel.
Ly has also been reportedly spending time with Jolie’s children at her Los Feliz estate, apart from touring temples and markets in the Cambodia Town section of Long Beach.
- Most viewed
- Nation set to pay homage to language martyrs
- Air fryer – ‘Zero’ oil frying
- Emma donates 1 million pounds for victims of sexual harassment
- Keep every child alive, says Unicef
- Maintain distinctive characters of Bangla: PM
- 21 eminent citizens receive Ekushey Padak
- Trump blasts Oprah
- 20 February Deaths
- 20 February Births
- Open Access Movement for Open Data, Education and Research
- Make everyday of your life Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart
- Oru Adaar Love special teaser starring Priya Prakash is out (video)
- Woman who got attention by giving birth to 7 kids has died
- Court takes charges into cognizance over assaulting woman by policemen
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux separate
- At least 17 killed in US school shooting
- 21 women raped, assaulted on public transport in 13 months: Report
- Youth to die for killing Sherpur housewife