Fans can’t believe how much Priyanka looks like US model
Published : 24 Feb 2018, 18:00
Priyanka Chopra’s fans are going crazy about a new-found doppelganger of the actor. And the fact that she is from an entirely different race makes it even more bizarre.
Detroit, Michigan’s Megan Milan looks unmistakably like the Quantico actor in a recent bunch of pictures posted by her on Twitter.
The stunning black model has Priyanka’s big, pouty lips and a similar jawline, something her followers have told her often enough now, reports the Hindustan Times.
‘U look like our Bollywood star @priyankachopra,’ ‘She look like Priyanka Chopra,’ ‘Like here.. It’s literally Priyanka,’ are just some of the comments on her Instagram posts.
However, this bunch of pictures may be the only one with such stark resemblance. Meghan looks quite different and not much like Priyanka in her other pictures on Instagram.
Meanwhile, when Priyanka is not high key/low key posing as a model from Michigan, she is busy shooting for her ABC series Quantico. The actor posted several pictures with her cast mates from the sets on Wednesday.
Priyanka will also be seen in Jim Parson and Claire Danes’ A Kid Like Jake and with Rebel Wilson in Isn’t It Romantic? Quantico season 3 airs on April 28.
- Most viewed
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- Spring cleaning for your home – literally!
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- Lawyers file to prosecute Suu Kyi for crimes against humanity
- PM pays tribute to Bangabandhu on his birthday
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- 17 March Deaths
- 17 March Births
- At least 50 dead in US Bangla aircraft crash in TIA
- Schoolgirl ‘raped by 2 teenagers’ in Sylhet
- FBHRO starts its journey
- US-Bangla Airlines aircraft crashes in Kathmandu
- US-Bangla aircraft’s passenger list
- Govt declares mourning day today
- Prithula Rashid, a life cut short
- Queen Boudicca: a tribal woman fought against Roman rule
- US-Bangla flight reaches Nepal with families of crash victims