Former Disney star Caroline Sunshine joins Trump's press office
Published : 29 Mar 2018, 18:25
Former Disney Channel actress Caroline Sunshine is to join US President Donald Trump's press office.
The 22-year-old starred in Shake It Up, a series about teen dancers, in 2010-13. She also appeared in several films.
Ms Sunshine will join the White House as a press assistant.
She previously completed an internship there, spokeswoman Lindsay Walters told US media.
She is not the first TV personality in the Trump administration.
Before her internship at the White House, Ms Sunshine was an intern at the Office of House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, the College Republican National Committee and the California Republican Party, according to Ms Walters.
She is a graduate of Claremont McKenna College in Southern California.
Omarosa Manigault Newman, who appeared on Mr Trump's reality show The Apprentice, worked at the Office of Public Liaison until her departure was announced late last year.
Meanwhile, television commentator Lawrence Kudlow became the president's top economic advisor earlier this month.
- Most viewed
- Emotionally stable people are spendthrift
- Priyanka shares her bengali bride look
- 'I was raped at 16 and I kept silent'
- Wife of Malaysia's ex-PM arrives for questions in 1MDB case
- PM invited to WEF annual meeting
- Judi Dench honoured at Spain film festival
- PM urges int’l community to ensure easy transfer of technology
- Prime Minister for upholding dignity of UN peacekeeping
- 26 September Births
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- Bangladesh Asia’s 2nd most gender equal country: WEF
- PM not interested holding dialogue with BNP
- PM flies for New York to join 73rd UNGA
- Over 300m children out of school globally: UNICEF
- PM gives flats to former national footballers, hockey player
- Plan for 5-MRT, 2-BRT, 3-tier ring road, 6-expressway: Sheikh Hasina
- Kenya lifts ban on lesbian film