Actress Tazin Ahmed passes away due to heart attack
Published : 22 May 2018, 17:43
Small screen star actress Tazin Ahmed died of cardiac arrests on Tuesday.
The multi-tasking celebrity breathed her last at 4:30pm at Regent Hospital Limited in the capital's Uttara, confirmed actor Ahsan Habib Nasim.
Earlier around 10:00 am in the day, she was admitted to the hospital after she complained of chest pain. She had been suffering from asthma for long.
The versatile actress put her foot-mark in various fields including theatre, small screen, journalism and TV anchoring.
- Most viewed
- Doob to represent Bangladesh in 91st Oscar
- Prime Minister leaves London for New York
- Rock your locks with stylish chic buns
- Tempting sev puri to satisfy your craving
- James Bond to be back in 2020
- Mother ‘hacked dead’ by ‘drug addict’ son in Kushtia
- 23 September Events
- 23 September Births
- 23 September Deaths
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- Virtual or real? Fashion world split over digital supermodels
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today