Published : 30 Apr 2017, 18:50
Mozzarella Sticks is an Italian snack recipe made using mozzarella cheese, all purpose flour and breadcrumbs. This is a tasty recipe often served as an appetizer. Loved by kids, it can be a lunch box treat for them.
300 gm mozzarella
1/2 cup chickpeas flour
1 cup sunflower oil
powdered black pepper as required
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup crushed breadcrumbs
salt as required
1/2 cup water
How to make Mozzarella Sticks
Cut the mozzarella cheese into 1/2 to 1-inch sticks and keep aside.
Mix maida along with besan in a large bowl, add enough water in it and mix well to a thick batter.
Spread the breadcrumbs on a plate. Dip the cheese sticks in the maida and besan batter and roll
them in the breadcrumbs.
Place them on a parchment paper and keep it in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
Make sure that cheese does not melt while frying and it has a crispy coating.
Heat oil in a deep frying pan. Fry the mozzarella sticks until light golden brown.
Remove and drain excess oil. Serve with a dipping sauce of choice.
- Most viewed
- Hillary Clinton out of politics, star of GOP midterm plan
- ‘A Quiet Place’ rules US box office
- US envoy: Trump leads on N. Korea as G7 ministers meet
- PM returns home from London
- 23 April Events
- 23 April Deaths
- 23 April Births
- Saudi women's fitness centre shut over 'indecent' video
- Teenage girl loses leg in Banani road accident
- Bollywood celebs protest to seek justice for rape victims
- 1st female BD photographer selected for Joop Swart Masterclass
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- Spread history and legacy of Mujibnagar govt: Muna Tasneem
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira