Published : 30 Apr 2017, 18:50
Mozzarella Sticks is an Italian snack recipe made using mozzarella cheese, all purpose flour and breadcrumbs. This is a tasty recipe often served as an appetizer. Loved by kids, it can be a lunch box treat for them.
300 gm mozzarella
1/2 cup chickpeas flour
1 cup sunflower oil
powdered black pepper as required
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup crushed breadcrumbs
salt as required
1/2 cup water
How to make Mozzarella Sticks
Cut the mozzarella cheese into 1/2 to 1-inch sticks and keep aside.
Mix maida along with besan in a large bowl, add enough water in it and mix well to a thick batter.
Spread the breadcrumbs on a plate. Dip the cheese sticks in the maida and besan batter and roll
them in the breadcrumbs.
Place them on a parchment paper and keep it in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
Make sure that cheese does not melt while frying and it has a crispy coating.
Heat oil in a deep frying pan. Fry the mozzarella sticks until light golden brown.
Remove and drain excess oil. Serve with a dipping sauce of choice.
- Most viewed
- Virtual or real? Fashion world split over digital supermodels
- Kenya lifts ban on lesbian film
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- 22 September Events
- 22 September Births
- 22 September Deaths
- Katrina Kaif’s character in ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ revealed
- 21 September Events
- 21 September Births
- 10% pass in Dhaka University ‘Ga’ unit admission test
- Bangladesh least innovative country in Asia
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- 2 hijras among 3 hurt in Savar gun attack
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today