Published : 30 Apr 2017, 18:50
Mozzarella Sticks is an Italian snack recipe made using mozzarella cheese, all purpose flour and breadcrumbs. This is a tasty recipe often served as an appetizer. Loved by kids, it can be a lunch box treat for them.
300 gm mozzarella
1/2 cup chickpeas flour
1 cup sunflower oil
powdered black pepper as required
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup crushed breadcrumbs
salt as required
1/2 cup water
How to make Mozzarella Sticks
Cut the mozzarella cheese into 1/2 to 1-inch sticks and keep aside.
Mix maida along with besan in a large bowl, add enough water in it and mix well to a thick batter.
Spread the breadcrumbs on a plate. Dip the cheese sticks in the maida and besan batter and roll
them in the breadcrumbs.
Place them on a parchment paper and keep it in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
Make sure that cheese does not melt while frying and it has a crispy coating.
Heat oil in a deep frying pan. Fry the mozzarella sticks until light golden brown.
Remove and drain excess oil. Serve with a dipping sauce of choice.
- Most viewed
- Malala wins place at Oxford University
- 10-year-old rape victim gives birth in India
- South Asia flood death toll climbs to 250
- Anti-Muslim Australian senator wears burqa in Parliament
- Easy ways to stop sneezing
- Emma tops list of best paid actresses
- Teacher arrested for ‘raping Pallabi schoolgirl’
- PM to visit Kurigram, Dinajpur Sunday to see flood victims
- Case filed over Pallabi student rape
- Australian Army bans male recruits to get female numbers up
- Amazing Health Benefits Of Miswak
- Roads to avoid on Aug 15
- Baul singer ‘gang-raped’ in Ashulia
- Taylor Swift assault case: Judge throws out DJ's lawsuit
- Hiding The Propaganda
- PM critical of those denying Bangabandhu's contribution
- 13 August Births
- 13 August Deaths