Published : 30 Apr 2017, 18:50
Mozzarella Sticks is an Italian snack recipe made using mozzarella cheese, all purpose flour and breadcrumbs. This is a tasty recipe often served as an appetizer. Loved by kids, it can be a lunch box treat for them.
300 gm mozzarella
1/2 cup chickpeas flour
1 cup sunflower oil
powdered black pepper as required
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup crushed breadcrumbs
salt as required
1/2 cup water
How to make Mozzarella Sticks
Cut the mozzarella cheese into 1/2 to 1-inch sticks and keep aside.
Mix maida along with besan in a large bowl, add enough water in it and mix well to a thick batter.
Spread the breadcrumbs on a plate. Dip the cheese sticks in the maida and besan batter and roll
them in the breadcrumbs.
Place them on a parchment paper and keep it in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
Make sure that cheese does not melt while frying and it has a crispy coating.
Heat oil in a deep frying pan. Fry the mozzarella sticks until light golden brown.
Remove and drain excess oil. Serve with a dipping sauce of choice.
- Most viewed
- College girl’s hanging body recovered in Jessore
- Sushma opens Chancery Complex of Indian HC in Dhaka
- Myanmar must not punish innocent people: Sushma tells PM
- Have mushroom-rich breakfast to maintain healthy weight
- Fashion industry not real life: Claudia Schiffer
- Yuriko Koike who may become Japan's first woman PM
- Sushma Swaraj in city
- Full verdict commuting Oishee's death released
- Three young men beat elderly woman to death
- 18 October Events
- 18 October Births
- Hillary slams Trump’s ‘dangerous’ war of words with North Korea
- 18 October Deaths
- Now Suu Kyi’s name removed from Oxford college common room
- Hair loss drug taken by Trump may cut prostate cancer risk
- Magura schoolgirl commits suicide
- Raped then beaten up for protesting
- Car bomb kills Maltese journalist who exposed Panama paper link