Published : 30 Apr 2017, 18:50
Mozzarella Sticks is an Italian snack recipe made using mozzarella cheese, all purpose flour and breadcrumbs. This is a tasty recipe often served as an appetizer. Loved by kids, it can be a lunch box treat for them.
300 gm mozzarella
1/2 cup chickpeas flour
1 cup sunflower oil
powdered black pepper as required
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup crushed breadcrumbs
salt as required
1/2 cup water
How to make Mozzarella Sticks
Cut the mozzarella cheese into 1/2 to 1-inch sticks and keep aside.
Mix maida along with besan in a large bowl, add enough water in it and mix well to a thick batter.
Spread the breadcrumbs on a plate. Dip the cheese sticks in the maida and besan batter and roll
them in the breadcrumbs.
Place them on a parchment paper and keep it in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
Make sure that cheese does not melt while frying and it has a crispy coating.
Heat oil in a deep frying pan. Fry the mozzarella sticks until light golden brown.
Remove and drain excess oil. Serve with a dipping sauce of choice.
- Most viewed
- Live longer: 8 tips to slow down ageing with antioxidant-rich food
- Katrina Kaif's sister Isabelle Kaif is all set for Bollywood
- Alia Bhatt steals shoes at her friend's wedding function
- Woman commits suicide after killing daughter
- Ivy released from hospital
- 23 January Deaths
- 23 January Births
- 23 January Events
- PM releases stamp, first day cover on Int'l Customs Day
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- Indian girl dies after gang rapists rupture her lungs
- Priyanka Chopra lets go of her diet on her vacation!
- Katy Perry in 'tough conversations' with her record label
- UN rapporteur determined to follow up thwarted mission
- British MPs approve landmark Brexit bill
- Militants kill mother-daughter polio workers in Pakistan