Published : 12 May 2017, 16:58
Have some leftover chapatis?
Try this amazingly delicious Chapati Noodles recipe which you can easily make at home for your loved ones, and they will be amazed at it's taste.
This easy recipe is a perfect way to let your fussy eaters have healthy food.
Add a hint of sambhar powder and it will have a mouth-watering taste that no one will be able to resist.
Try this quick recipe for breakfast or brunch, and you can also pack it in your lunch box.
1 green chilli
1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
1/4 teaspoon sugar
1/4 cup spring onions
2 tablespoon coriander leaves
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 teaspoon garlic
1 teaspoon red chilli sauce
salt as required
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
For The Main Dish
1/4 cup capsicum (green pepper)
1/4 cup carrot
1/4 cup cabbage
How to make Chapati Noodles:
Stack roti or chapati one above the other. Cut into thin strips using a sharp knife or using scissors. Keep aside. On the other hand, peel and slices the onion in a bowl. Then cut the vegetables (capsicum, cabbage and carrot) in thin strips. Make sure the spring onion, garlic and coriander leave are finely chopped.
Heat oil in a pan. Add finely chopped garlic and saute till the raw smell goes off. Add sliced onion and slit green chili. Saute well on a high flame for a minute.
Add the vegetables and saute again for a few minutes in a high flame. Keep sauteing to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pan. You can also add egg along with the vegetables while sauteing. This will give a different taste to the chapati noodles.
Add soy sauce, chili sauce, vinegar, black pepper powder, salt, and sugar. Mix well.
Add the chapati strips and mix well. Toss well so that the masala gets coated well on the chapati stripes. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on a low flame.
Add finely chopped spring onion and coriander leaves, mix well. Turn off the flame. Chapati noodles is ready to serve.
- Most viewed
- Women on trial visit airport where Kim Jong Nam was attacked
- Housewife stabbed dead in Moulvibazar
- Young woman found dead in Chandpur
- Trump ‘made me cry,’ says soldier’s widow
- 24 October Deaths
- 24 October Births
- 24 October Events
- College girl’s hanging body recovered in Jessore
- Sushma opens Chancery Complex of Indian HC in Dhaka
- 18 October Events
- 18 October Births
- Hillary slams Trump’s ‘dangerous’ war of words with North Korea
- 18 October Deaths
- Now Suu Kyi’s name removed from Oxford college common room
- Magura schoolgirl commits suicide
- Raped then beaten up for protesting
- Momen urges UNSC to solve Rohingya, Palestine crises
- Students from Dhaka win study trip to Australian Univ