Ice Cream Cake
Published : 15 May 2017, 18:00
Ice Cream Cake is a delectable dessert recipe made with ready made cake, vanilla ice-cream, heavy cream, rose essence, sprinkles, sugar syrup and nuts.
You can make this tempting dessert for your family and friends on special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries, and they will love it for sure!
1 ready made cake
1 cup heavy cream
1 handful colorful sprinkles
3 tablespoon almonds
1/4 cup sugar syrup
1 cup vanilla ice cream
3 drops rose essence
3 tablespoon cashews
3 tablespoon pistachios
How to make Ice Cream Cake:
To make ice cream cake, the first step is to make a chocolate cake using a spring foam tin. Using a spring foam tin will make demolding easier. If the cake is doomed on the top, then slice the upper portion of the cake. Keep it aside.
Now take the vanilla ice cream, whisk it well until fluffy but still frozen. Spread the whipped up ice cream on top of the chocolate cake. Spread it evenly using a spatula.
You can also add few pieces of crushed cookies on top if you want to. Freeze it for 3 to 4 hours until it is well set.
In a mixing bowl, take the full fat cream. Beat it using a blender on a high speed until it forms soft peaks. Add rose essence to this and whisk once more until it gets well combined.
Now take the cake from the freezer and spread it evenly on top of the cake. Spread it evenly with a spatula.
Once the cream is spread, sprinkle sugar balls and nuts throughout the cake. Cling wrap the cake.
Freeze it overnight or for about 8 hours. Remove it from the fridge and after that remove the cling wrap.
As we have used a spring foam, the cake can be de-moulded easily. Ice cream cake is ready. Slice and serve
- Most viewed
- Have mushroom-rich breakfast to maintain healthy weight
- Fashion industry not real life: Claudia Schiffer
- Yuriko Koike who may become Japan's first woman PM
- Sushma Swaraj in city
- Full verdict commuting Oishee's death released
- Three young men beat elderly woman to death
- Hasina to Guterres: ‘Put more pressure on Myanmar’
- Sushma Swaraj arrives today
- 22 October Deaths
- 18 October Events
- 18 October Births
- Hillary slams Trump’s ‘dangerous’ war of words with North Korea
- 18 October Deaths
- Now Suu Kyi’s name removed from Oxford college common room
- Hair loss drug taken by Trump may cut prostate cancer risk
- Magura schoolgirl commits suicide
- Raped then beaten up for protesting
- Momen urges UNSC to solve Rohingya, Palestine crises