Grilled Vegetable Pizza
Published : 17 May 2017, 19:08
Grilled Vegetable Pizza is made of grilled vegetable toppings that bring out the unique, smoky flavor of vegetable in an amazing way.
This homemade pizza tastes well when sprinkled with olives and pine nuts and can be served anytime. If you are a veggie lover, Grilled Vegetable Pizza is a must try for you.
2 Pizza Base
3 cloves minced garlic
100 gm sliced mozzarella
1/2 cup basil
3 pinches powdered black pepper
2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
2 small sliced eggplant/ brinjal
2 small sliced tomato
1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
3 pinches salt
How to make Grilled Vegetable Pizza:
Divide the pizza dough into 2 portions and roll them into a medium sized rounds on a floured surface.
Place them on a baking sheet separated by a sheet of parchment paper. Freeze until dough is firm.
Heat 1/2 tsp of oil over medium flame. Add the garlic and stir for 30 seconds. Keep aside.
Brush the brinjals with oil and grill till tender and golden brown.Remove and keep aside.
Brush the dough with some oil and garlic. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
Grill the dough till golden brown and remove. Brush them again with oil and top with cheese.
Add the brinjals, tomato slices and grill till cheese starts to melt.
Drizzle some vinegar and sprinkle basil on top. Serve.
- Most viewed
- Pedophile stopped at Sydney Airport by anti-sex tourism law
- San Francisco native becomes city's 1st black woman mayor
- Egyptian singer jailed for eating a banana in music video
- PM sure of AL victory in next election
- SMEs’ contribution to economy huge: Speaker
- Virat, Anushka wed in Italy, begin new innings
- Bangladeshi arrested in New York after ‘suicide blast’ attempt
- Fresh is always better!
- ‘Dangal’ fame actress Zaira molested on flight; man held