Nail the braid style
Published : 21 Jun 2017, 17:01
Braids have always fascinated the fashionistas. Be it a cocktail party, an afternoon luncheon or a trip, braids work wonders for girls. From a non- fussy, neat braid to loose, partial braids, one can wear glamorous style as per the occasion.
Here are few pretty braid hair style which you can flaunt anywhere. One can follow these steps easily to get that perfect braid look. The look can be complemented with easy, light make up and accessories for a complete gorgeous look!
Style name:‘Twist n Twirl’
Procedure: Part the hair neatly in the center and the sides.
Take one inch of the center and split into two and twist this section into a braid.
Make multiple braids and and lay them over each other starting from left to the right.
Now, secure the braids by using hair pins. Keep repeating and creating twist braids.
Repeat twisting the braids on right and left.
Finally, twist all the braids that were made together in a regular braid and then take the leftover of the hair and divide it into sections.
Treat each section individually by wrapping it around the curling iron.
The final look one can get would not only complement a little black dress but could be easily carried off with an evening gown or an afternoon dress.
- Most viewed
- Sunny Leone opens up on casting couch in Bollywood
- Stay alert against defeated forces: PM
- Sheikh Hasina reaches Suhrawady Udyan
- Jessia to join grand finale of Miss World, 2017
- Woman accuses US Senator of unwanted groping, kiss
- This is when women are most likely to cheat on their partner
- Why women are happier being single than men
- PM witnesses Dhaka Opera House design
- PM opens BLLISS-2017
- Amy Schumer ‘dating’ chef Chris Fischer
- Myanmar's Suu Kyi now benefits from Southeast Asia's silence
- 18-month-old girl allegedly raped by caretaker
- Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip celebrate 70th wedding anniversary
- Right to a healthy future
- Sessions vows Clinton probe on emails
- Women less likely to get CPR from bystanders: Study
- UN chief meets Myanmar's Suu Kyi on Rohingya crisis
- Role of women in climate action recognised at UN climate conf