Nail the braid style
Published : 21 Jun 2017, 17:01
Braids have always fascinated the fashionistas. Be it a cocktail party, an afternoon luncheon or a trip, braids work wonders for girls. From a non- fussy, neat braid to loose, partial braids, one can wear glamorous style as per the occasion.
Here are few pretty braid hair style which you can flaunt anywhere. One can follow these steps easily to get that perfect braid look. The look can be complemented with easy, light make up and accessories for a complete gorgeous look!
Style name:‘Twist n Twirl’
Procedure: Part the hair neatly in the center and the sides.
Take one inch of the center and split into two and twist this section into a braid.
Make multiple braids and and lay them over each other starting from left to the right.
Now, secure the braids by using hair pins. Keep repeating and creating twist braids.
Repeat twisting the braids on right and left.
Finally, twist all the braids that were made together in a regular braid and then take the leftover of the hair and divide it into sections.
Treat each section individually by wrapping it around the curling iron.
The final look one can get would not only complement a little black dress but could be easily carried off with an evening gown or an afternoon dress.
- Most viewed
- Sunny Leone is the new mom in B-town!
- Useful tips for beautiful nails
- Microcredit programmes turn many women self-employed
- Muslim Ummah facing harassment for involvement of some people in militancy: PM
- 2 women surrender as cops cordon off Meherpur ‘militant den’
- Court orders de-sealing of hotel room where Sunanda died
- Minneapolis police chief resigns after Australian woman's shooting
- 22 July Deaths
- 22 July Births
- Tahsan, Mithila announce their divorce
- Maryam Mirzakhani, only woman to take math's highest award, dies at 40
- Students clash with cops at Shahbagh demanding exam dates
- Unidentified girl dies at DMCH, 12 days after rescue in senseless state
- '50% women face unwanted touching at markets'
- 2,000 girl cyclists say 'No' to early marriage
- Case filed against Roopa Ganguly for rape remark
- Bangladeshi gets 11 years’ jail for raping tourist in Singapore
- Shah Rukh delights himself to traditional thali in Jaipur