Summer fashion fusion: Splash the flairs!
Published : 10 Jul 2017, 18:45
Beat the heat with offbeat style and fads with a traditional and ethnic touch to chic, cool layers and flairs.
As the sun shines and the mercury rise, or the rain falls and the humidity rise, shelve your well-fitting clothes and splurge and splash fashion fusion with shades of tradition, modern, comfy and style.
Must have summer fusion
Be it western or Indian, loose is the new fit.
Pretty, cute frocks in frills thrilled you as a small girl? Well, the thrill is back and it's longer. Long fluid dresses are in this summer.
Pick up some real cool stuff and flaunt your choicest collection of fluid flowing flairs and dresses in short and long, and in layers.
Floral prints in cotton fabrics of white and pastels are all-time coolest in summer. Add a dash of traditional designs and patterns for a perfect fashion fusion.
You can team up a long flair skirt or parallels with a short or medium or long-length kurta.
While shorts are a must have, you can have them in traditional designs and prints for a change. If you wish to stick to denim shorts or khaki, you may pair it up with cool tees in Indian hues and script. And, flair up your hot pants in white with a white fluid top.
And, there's something about mini dresses and mini skirts. They are always sexy, cool and cute. While the concept is modern and western, you can have them in all types of Indian prints. Mini dresses in cool florals are in. They are ideal for casual as well as formal and party wears
Sleeveless, halters, off-shouldered or with sleeves, the choice is yours.
Don't let the weather drag you down. Just go with the flow in summery flowing tops and dresses and stay cool. Beat the heat with trendy offbeat hues and designs, and splash chic and style.
- Most viewed
- Sunny Leone opens up on casting couch in Bollywood
- Stay alert against defeated forces: PM
- Sheikh Hasina reaches Suhrawady Udyan
- Jessia to join grand finale of Miss World, 2017
- Woman accuses US Senator of unwanted groping, kiss
- This is when women are most likely to cheat on their partner
- Why women are happier being single than men
- PM witnesses Dhaka Opera House design
- PM opens BLLISS-2017
- Amy Schumer ‘dating’ chef Chris Fischer
- Women less likely to get CPR from bystanders: Study
- Sessions vows Clinton probe on emails
- Myanmar's Suu Kyi now benefits from Southeast Asia's silence
- 18-month-old girl allegedly raped by caretaker
- Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip celebrate 70th wedding anniversary
- Right to a healthy future
- UN chief meets Myanmar's Suu Kyi on Rohingya crisis
- Role of women in climate action recognised at UN climate conf