Summer fashion fusion: Splash the flairs!
Published : 10 Jul 2017, 18:45
Beat the heat with offbeat style and fads with a traditional and ethnic touch to chic, cool layers and flairs.
As the sun shines and the mercury rise, or the rain falls and the humidity rise, shelve your well-fitting clothes and splurge and splash fashion fusion with shades of tradition, modern, comfy and style.
Must have summer fusion
Be it western or Indian, loose is the new fit.
Pretty, cute frocks in frills thrilled you as a small girl? Well, the thrill is back and it's longer. Long fluid dresses are in this summer.
Pick up some real cool stuff and flaunt your choicest collection of fluid flowing flairs and dresses in short and long, and in layers.
Floral prints in cotton fabrics of white and pastels are all-time coolest in summer. Add a dash of traditional designs and patterns for a perfect fashion fusion.
You can team up a long flair skirt or parallels with a short or medium or long-length kurta.
While shorts are a must have, you can have them in traditional designs and prints for a change. If you wish to stick to denim shorts or khaki, you may pair it up with cool tees in Indian hues and script. And, flair up your hot pants in white with a white fluid top.
And, there's something about mini dresses and mini skirts. They are always sexy, cool and cute. While the concept is modern and western, you can have them in all types of Indian prints. Mini dresses in cool florals are in. They are ideal for casual as well as formal and party wears
Sleeveless, halters, off-shouldered or with sleeves, the choice is yours.
Don't let the weather drag you down. Just go with the flow in summery flowing tops and dresses and stay cool. Beat the heat with trendy offbeat hues and designs, and splash chic and style.
- Most viewed
- Keto or vegan? Hear it from the nutritionist
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: 5 times actress turned heads
- Wonder benefits of coconut oil
- Google faces record 4.3-bn-euro EU fine over Android
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- Sonam Kapoor's Truly 'The Good Wife'
- Use jute bags, break up with plastics: Prime Minister
- Quota movement is discreet campaign against FFs children
- Theresa May wins key Brexit vote despite ongoing rebellion
- Prime Minister visits Pabna today
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- Tigresses ensure participation of ICC World T20
- Bangladesh Tigress will face Scotland tonight
- France-Croatia to fight for World Cup 2018 title tonight
- What you should know about Croatian President Kolinda Kitarovic
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- No more ‘hot women’- FIFA wants fewer images of attractive female fans in stadiums
- Bangladesh emerge all-win champions in Women's WT20 Qualifiers