Glow with the wonder of homemade facials
Published : 11 Jul 2017, 15:27
Let your skin sparkle and shine with easy-to-do natural skincare essentials.
Facials are a must beauty tricks as you age, but a hectic modern lifestyle may leave little time to visit a beauty salon, especially if you are a working woman. Here are amazing fruity facials you can do it yourself in the comfort of your home and at your convenient time.
Honey-strawberry: Strawberries have anti-aging properties, which reduce marks and dark spots, and make the skin glow. Crush strawberries in a bowl. Add little honey in it. Mix well. Apply this pack on your face and neck for 30 minutes. You can add blueberries and cherries to make it more effective.
Cucumber and lemon: This facial treats dry skin. Extract the juice of cucumber and lemon. Add rose water in it. Spread it on your face and neck and feel its cooling effect for 30 minutes, and wash it off
Papaya: This one is easy. The elements in papayas heal sunburn and tanning. Scoop out the pulp of a nicely ripe papaya and massage your face and neck with its pulp in upward direction. Leave the pack for 30 minutes and wash it off.
Apple: Regular apple pulp facial make the skin baby soft. Peel an apple and cut in small pieces. Grind it to make fine paste. Apply this paste on your face and neck and leave it on till it dries. Wash it off and see the glow on your face.
Banana: This natural cleanser removes acne when mixed with lemon juice and little honey. Mash a ripe banana and add lemon juice and honey to it. Apply it on your face and neck. Wash it off after 30 minutes.
Orange: Oranges are rich in vitamin C that helps in replenishing the skin. Massage your face and neck gently with orange juice for about 30 minutes and wash it off. It will remove marks and blemishes on your face.
Watermelon: Watermelon has natural cleansing agents. Apply mashed watermelon on your face. Wash it off after half an hour and see the glow on your skin.
Peach and tomato: A mixture of mashed peach and tomato cleanses the skin effectively. Add a few honey drops to the paste. Apply this pack on your face and neck. Leave it on for 30 minutes and wash it off.
Pomegranate: Pomegranates have anti-aging properties and rich in antioxidants. make a smooth paste of pomegranate seeds and apply on the face. Wash off after 30 minutes. It will help remove dead cells of the skin and brighten up your skin.
Mix fruit facial: Blend kiwi, blueberry, cherries, strawberry, papaya, watermelon, banana, orange and peach. Apply the paste on your face. Wash it off with cold water after 30 minutes.
Try any of these amazing homemade fruity facials and see the result. It will moisturise and nourish your skin, leaving it beautifully supple and radiant.
- Most viewed
- Hillary Clinton out of politics, star of GOP midterm plan
- ‘A Quiet Place’ rules US box office
- US envoy: Trump leads on N. Korea as G7 ministers meet
- PM returns home from London
- 23 April Events
- 23 April Deaths
- 23 April Births
- Saudi women's fitness centre shut over 'indecent' video
- Teenage girl loses leg in Banani road accident
- Bollywood celebs protest to seek justice for rape victims
- 1st female BD photographer selected for Joop Swart Masterclass
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- Spread history and legacy of Mujibnagar govt: Muna Tasneem
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- Husband kills wife for dowry