Flaunt it like Jacqueline!
Yes, if you have the style, flaunt it like Jacqueline Fernandez and don’t forget to wear a smile
Published : 30 Aug 2017, 17:30
Yes, if you have the style, flaunt it like Jacqueline Fernandez and don’t forget to wear a smile.
Fashion comes and goes. So, what you need to wear all the time is a lot of smiles with self-confidence and inner beauty to look truly beautiful. What you wear within reflects on the outside. And that’s the case with actress Jacqueline Fernandez. She always wears a smile, so charming.
Lately, the Bollywood diva has been painting the tinsel town red with her fashionable promotional looks for A Gentleman: Sundar, Susheel, Risky. Well, this beauty of a diva is all out ‘sunder’. Here’s a glimpse of the actress’ new fashion avatars.
Peachin in: The casual, yet naturally classy… Jacqueline looks fresh and cool in a black top with a peach jacket slung over
Flirty not Dirty: Perfect for a day out, it’s yellow, yellow, not dirty, but flirty! The actress is all chic and style as she flaunts a smart yellow midi dress.
Curls & Frills: Curly hair, rosy lips, and very sassy! Jacqueline looks simply adorable and sexy in a tiny black halter and a mini in all frills and stylishly done up taffetas!
A dash of white: If black is black, white is white and the actress makes no mistake here as she flaunts a sassy white skirt, oozing oomph and style
Smile and Style: Sometimes a little slit is all you need to slash and splash style and fads. Here, Jacqueline is all smile and style in deep green slit long skirt. Be it a short or long skirt, the Bollywood diva sure knows how to step out in style. With a dash of confidence and smile, you too can step
Be it a short or long skirt, a simple halter or in tees, the Bollywood diva sure knows how to step out in style. With a little dash of confidence and smile, you too can step out in style.
- Most viewed
- PM releases stamp, first day cover on Int'l Customs Day
- 7 reasons you should use vegan products
- How to make someone fall in love with you: According to science
- Six reasons why you should wear sunglasses in the cold season
- Teenage girl found dead in Chittagong
- US women open year with 5-1 win over Denmark
- 22 January Deaths
- 22 January Births
- 22 January Events
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- ‘Zombie’ singer Dolores O’Riordan dies at 46
- Canadian police say attack on girl who claimed a man cut her hijab ‘did not happen’
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- Singer Shammi Akhtar passes away
- Indian girl dies after gang rapists rupture her lungs
- US wants transparent business environment in BD
- Priyanka Chopra lets go of her diet on her vacation!