Flaunt it like Jacqueline!
Yes, if you have the style, flaunt it like Jacqueline Fernandez and don’t forget to wear a smile
Published : 30 Aug 2017, 17:30
Yes, if you have the style, flaunt it like Jacqueline Fernandez and don’t forget to wear a smile.
Fashion comes and goes. So, what you need to wear all the time is a lot of smiles with self-confidence and inner beauty to look truly beautiful. What you wear within reflects on the outside. And that’s the case with actress Jacqueline Fernandez. She always wears a smile, so charming.
Lately, the Bollywood diva has been painting the tinsel town red with her fashionable promotional looks for A Gentleman: Sundar, Susheel, Risky. Well, this beauty of a diva is all out ‘sunder’. Here’s a glimpse of the actress’ new fashion avatars.
Peachin in: The casual, yet naturally classy… Jacqueline looks fresh and cool in a black top with a peach jacket slung over
Flirty not Dirty: Perfect for a day out, it’s yellow, yellow, not dirty, but flirty! The actress is all chic and style as she flaunts a smart yellow midi dress.
Curls & Frills: Curly hair, rosy lips, and very sassy! Jacqueline looks simply adorable and sexy in a tiny black halter and a mini in all frills and stylishly done up taffetas!
A dash of white: If black is black, white is white and the actress makes no mistake here as she flaunts a sassy white skirt, oozing oomph and style
Smile and Style: Sometimes a little slit is all you need to slash and splash style and fads. Here, Jacqueline is all smile and style in deep green slit long skirt. Be it a short or long skirt, the Bollywood diva sure knows how to step out in style. With a dash of confidence and smile, you too can step
Be it a short or long skirt, a simple halter or in tees, the Bollywood diva sure knows how to step out in style. With a little dash of confidence and smile, you too can step out in style.
- Most viewed
- Hillary Clinton out of politics, star of GOP midterm plan
- ‘A Quiet Place’ rules US box office
- US envoy: Trump leads on N. Korea as G7 ministers meet
- PM returns home from London
- 23 April Events
- 23 April Deaths
- 23 April Births
- Saudi women's fitness centre shut over 'indecent' video
- Teenage girl loses leg in Banani road accident
- Bollywood celebs protest to seek justice for rape victims
- 1st female BD photographer selected for Joop Swart Masterclass
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- Spread history and legacy of Mujibnagar govt: Muna Tasneem
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira