Recipe: Egg Sandwich
Published : 04 Jan 2018, 17:12
Take a look how to make Egg Sandwich
4 - bread rolls
Butter - 1 tbsp
3 - hard boiled Egg
1/4 cup - chopped Coriander leaves
1/2 cup - cooked Meat pieces (approx 1/4 inch cubes)
1/2 cup - mayonnaise
1/2 tsp - black pepper powder
Salt as per taste
1/4 cup - chopped Capsicum
2 - green chillies, chopped finely
1/4 cup - grated cheese
1 - onion, sliced thinly
How to Make Egg Sandwich
Mix cheese and mayonnaise well
Chop the eggs coarsely
Mix it with meat pieces, pepper powder and salt
Add capsicum, chilli and coriander leaves
Add cheese-mayonnaise mixture. Mix it well
Halve the rolls and butter both sides
Top 4 halves with egg mixture.
Layer it with onion slices.
Cover with remaining halves.
Bake it at 400 F for 10-15 minutes (till cheese melts).
Serve with raw vegetable slices or lettuce leaves.
- Most viewed
- PM releases stamp, first day cover on Int'l Customs Day
- 7 reasons you should use vegan products
- How to make someone fall in love with you: According to science
- Six reasons why you should wear sunglasses in the cold season
- Teenage girl found dead in Chittagong
- US women open year with 5-1 win over Denmark
- 22 January Deaths
- 22 January Births
- 22 January Events
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- ‘Zombie’ singer Dolores O’Riordan dies at 46
- Canadian police say attack on girl who claimed a man cut her hijab ‘did not happen’
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- Singer Shammi Akhtar passes away
- Indian girl dies after gang rapists rupture her lungs
- US wants transparent business environment in BD
- Priyanka Chopra lets go of her diet on her vacation!