Gobhi with garlic and soya sauce
Published : 28 Jan 2018, 18:33
We can go all week avoiding cooking saying no to kitchen ingredients due to busy work schedule.
But now the weekend is here again. Start it with a leisurely-healthy breakfast and end up being really creative. Try making ‘garlic soya sauce gobhi’ and have a great time at breakfast table.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Cauliflower 300 grams
Garlic 10 flakes
Green chillies 2
Soya sauce 2 tbsp
Tomato ketchup 1 tbsp
Vinegar 1 tsp
Freshly ground black pepper ¼ tsp
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves few
Oil 1 tbsp
Cut cauliflower into medium florets, crush garlic cloves, deseed green chillies and chop them finely.
Chop fresh coriander leaves.
Blanch cauliflower florets to make them soft. Insert a knife in the stalk to check if it is cooked. Don’t overcook it.
Heat oil into a non-stick pan. Reduce flame and add garlic and green chillies. Saute till garlic turns its colour. Remove from fire.
Add soya sauce, tomato sauce and vinegar. Return to heat. Cook sauces for few seconds.
Add blanched cauliflower florets and salt. Give a good stir adding two tablespoons of water. Let it simmer for two minutes.
Turn off the flame. Add pepper powder and coriander leaves. Mix well.
A good start would be to begin incorporating these yummy-healthy cooking practices so that you can enjoy your weekend in a productive way.
- Most viewed
- Myanmar dithering on repatriation: Prime Minister
- Bangabandhu Satellite to be launched in Mar 2018: PM
- Election in due time no matter who joins it: PM
- PM's press conference begins
- Pressure on Myanmar must for Rohingya repatriation: Norway
- Saudi women don't need male permission to start businesses
- Khaleda can’t run polls in present context: CEC
- Housewife commits suicide in Chandpur
- Voting right is the basic right of people: PM
- Open Access Movement for Open Data, Education and Research
- Make everyday of your life Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart
- Oru Adaar Love special teaser starring Priya Prakash is out (video)
- Pahela Falgun brings colour in life
- Woman who got attention by giving birth to 7 kids has died
- Thousands celebrate Pohela Falgun at Charukola
- Court takes charges into cognizance over assaulting woman by policemen
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux separate
- At least 17 killed in US school shooting