Gobhi with garlic and soya sauce
Published : 28 Jan 2018, 18:33
We can go all week avoiding cooking saying no to kitchen ingredients due to busy work schedule.
But now the weekend is here again. Start it with a leisurely-healthy breakfast and end up being really creative. Try making ‘garlic soya sauce gobhi’ and have a great time at breakfast table.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Cauliflower 300 grams
Garlic 10 flakes
Green chillies 2
Soya sauce 2 tbsp
Tomato ketchup 1 tbsp
Vinegar 1 tsp
Freshly ground black pepper ¼ tsp
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves few
Oil 1 tbsp
Cut cauliflower into medium florets, crush garlic cloves, deseed green chillies and chop them finely.
Chop fresh coriander leaves.
Blanch cauliflower florets to make them soft. Insert a knife in the stalk to check if it is cooked. Don’t overcook it.
Heat oil into a non-stick pan. Reduce flame and add garlic and green chillies. Saute till garlic turns its colour. Remove from fire.
Add soya sauce, tomato sauce and vinegar. Return to heat. Cook sauces for few seconds.
Add blanched cauliflower florets and salt. Give a good stir adding two tablespoons of water. Let it simmer for two minutes.
Turn off the flame. Add pepper powder and coriander leaves. Mix well.
A good start would be to begin incorporating these yummy-healthy cooking practices so that you can enjoy your weekend in a productive way.
- Most viewed
- Saudi women's fitness centre shut over 'indecent' video
- Teenage girl loses leg in Banani road accident
- India cabinet approves death penalty for child rape
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- Hasina seeks quick implementation of Commonwealth Declarations
- PM suggests making CW high-level group more representative
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- Barbara Bush 'in failing health' won't seek further treatment
- 1st female BD photographer selected for Joop Swart Masterclass
- PM to join Saudi-led military drill's concluding ceremony today
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- Spread history and legacy of Mujibnagar govt: Muna Tasneem
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Former US first lady Barbara Bush dies
- To soften image, Kim Jong Un turns spotlight to sister, wife
- Bollywood celebs protest to seek justice for rape victims