Gobhi with garlic and soya sauce
Published : 28 Jan 2018, 18:33
We can go all week avoiding cooking saying no to kitchen ingredients due to busy work schedule.
But now the weekend is here again. Start it with a leisurely-healthy breakfast and end up being really creative. Try making ‘garlic soya sauce gobhi’ and have a great time at breakfast table.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Cauliflower 300 grams
Garlic 10 flakes
Green chillies 2
Soya sauce 2 tbsp
Tomato ketchup 1 tbsp
Vinegar 1 tsp
Freshly ground black pepper ¼ tsp
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves few
Oil 1 tbsp
Cut cauliflower into medium florets, crush garlic cloves, deseed green chillies and chop them finely.
Chop fresh coriander leaves.
Blanch cauliflower florets to make them soft. Insert a knife in the stalk to check if it is cooked. Don’t overcook it.
Heat oil into a non-stick pan. Reduce flame and add garlic and green chillies. Saute till garlic turns its colour. Remove from fire.
Add soya sauce, tomato sauce and vinegar. Return to heat. Cook sauces for few seconds.
Add blanched cauliflower florets and salt. Give a good stir adding two tablespoons of water. Let it simmer for two minutes.
Turn off the flame. Add pepper powder and coriander leaves. Mix well.
A good start would be to begin incorporating these yummy-healthy cooking practices so that you can enjoy your weekend in a productive way.
- Most viewed
- Emotionally stable people are spendthrift
- Priyanka shares her bengali bride look
- 'I was raped at 16 and I kept silent'
- Wife of Malaysia's ex-PM arrives for questions in 1MDB case
- PM invited to WEF annual meeting
- Judi Dench honoured at Spain film festival
- PM urges int’l community to ensure easy transfer of technology
- Prime Minister for upholding dignity of UN peacekeeping
- 26 September Births
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- Bangladesh Asia’s 2nd most gender equal country: WEF
- PM not interested holding dialogue with BNP
- PM flies for New York to join 73rd UNGA
- Over 300m children out of school globally: UNICEF
- PM gives flats to former national footballers, hockey player
- Plan for 5-MRT, 2-BRT, 3-tier ring road, 6-expressway: Sheikh Hasina
- Kenya lifts ban on lesbian film