Recipe: Smoky, saucy, cheesy pasta
Published : 25 Feb 2018, 18:31
Pasta, an Italian dish is a famous children’s delight. What more they will wish if they are served with their favourite dish this weekend.
Spread the Italian herbs’ aroma at your home with this easy and quick recipe of irresistible delicious pasta to see that contented smile on your little one’s face which you have been missing for long.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Pasta – 250 gms
Olive oil – 2 tbsp.
Carrot – 1 medium
Broccoli – 1 medium
Babycorn – 6
Mushrooms – 10
Green capsicum – 1 medium
Yellow capsicum – 1 medium
Red capsicum – 1 medium
Onions – 2 big
Tomatoes – 8 big
Thick fresh cream – 1 cup
Garlic – 10 cloves
Black pepper powder – 1 Tsp
Red chili flakes – 1 tsp.
Salt – To taste
Oregano – 2 tsp.
Pizza pasta sauce – 2 tbsp.
Mozzarella cheese – 200 gms
Method of preparation:
Give a boil to tomatoes in an open pan.
Drain the water and remove the outer skin
Process the tomatoes in a blender and make fine puree.
Dice the onions, carrots, capsicums, baby corns, broccoli and mushrooms.
Take a big vessel and boil the water in it.
Add 1 tsp of olive oil after a boil comes.
Add pasta in it and stir occasionally till it gets boiled
Drain the water and wash the boiled pasta with cold water.
Drain all the water leaving the pasta in a sieve for 10 minutes.
Brush olive oil on the pasta
Grate the cheese and keep aside
Method of cooking:
Take a pan and heat 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Add garlic paste and saute till it gets cooked.
Add onions and saute for 2 minutes.
Add all the vegetables one by one and sprinkle little salt on it.
Cover the lid and let the vegetables get cooked for 5 – 10 minutes.
Add tomato puree, salt, red chilli flakes and pizza pasta sauce in it.
Saute for 2 minutes.
Add boiled pasta and cook for 5-7 minutes stirring occasionally.
Add grated cheese and saute for 2 minutes.
Add cream and mix well.
Turn off the gas and add black pepper powder and oregano.
Mix well and serve hot.
Pasta is best served with garlic bread. If you are short of time to make garlic bread, then just toast a bread piece and spread butter having little garlic paste and oregano in it. Have a bite of this toast and a bite of pasta simultaneously and make your weekend meal simply awesome.
- Most viewed
- Amaranth Walnut Salad Recipe
- Teenager held for ‘raping’ Sunamganj minor girl
- Power generation sets new record; crosses 10,000 MW
- Woman found dead in Narsingdi
- 2 years of Tonu murder: Protesters demand justice
- Bangladesh's graduation to developing country a slap to critics: PM
- 16-year-old Mitu first Bangladeshi girl to cross Bangla Channel
- Profile: Bangadeshis killed in US-Bangla plane crash
- 20 March Deaths
- FBHRO starts its journey
- Govt declares mourning day today
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- Schoolgirl stabbed in Chapainawabganj
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Checking early marriage to protect kids from malnutrition: Dr Shirin
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe