Smoked Salmon with Curd Rice Recipe
Published : 06 Mar 2018, 18:21
Smoked Salmon with Curd Rice recipe is an exotic fusion of salmon fish with curd rice.
This easy-to-make fusion recipe will satiate your hunger and will surely give your mouth a tongue twist. It is made with grilled fish fillets tossed in curd and served with some chilly tomato sauce, making this a must try for all the spicy food lovers.
Salmon fish is a rich source of proteins and energy which makes it a healthy recipe. It is a perfect main dish recipe which can be relished on several occasions like anniversaries, parties, gatherings and get-togethers.
You can serve it to your guests on any such joyous occasion and gather all the applause for your culinary skills. So, try this non-vegetarian recipe at home and enjoy it with your loved ones!
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon with Curd Rice:
100 gm salmon fish
70 gm hung curd
20 gm cucumber
10 gm raw mango
3 gm urad dal
1 handful curry leaves
5 ml tomato chili sauce
1/4 teaspoon sugar
90 gm basmati rice
15 gm onion
5 gm ginger
10 gm coriander leaves
2 gm black mustard seeds
15 ml vegetable oil
salt as required
dry red chili as required
For The Main Dish
2 gm dry red chili
How to make Smoked Salmon with Curd Rice:
Wash the rice thoroughly to remove any husk or dirt and then boil it with required amount of water. In a bowl, mix cooked rice and hung curd along with chopped onion, cucumber, ginger, raw mango, coriander and dry red chili. Add sugar and salt as required and mix properly with the ingredients.
Heat oil in a pan and then add urad dal, mustard seeds and allow them to crackle. Add curry leaves, saute for 5-10 seconds and keep aside. Add the sauteed curry leaves and mustard seeds into the rice mixture. Keep the mixture refrigerated for 1 hour.
Place the smoked salmon slices onto the shushi mats. With wet hands, form a cylindrical mixture of rice. Spread the rice mixture onto the salmon, leaving the border at the top and bottom. Lift the edge of the mat and roll the filling. Roll completely and press gently. Cut the roll into equal pieces and garnish with fried dry red chilly.
Serve cold with tangy tomato sauce and enjoy!
- Most viewed
- New diabetes drug may help obese to reduce weight
- Daryl Hannah debuts as director
- Bodies of 23 plane crash victims arrive in Dhaka
- Cabinet adopts obituary reference for Priyabhashini, plane crash victims
- Housewife found dead in Rajshahi
- Husband kills 16-year-old wife in City
- SC stays Khaleda’s HC bail till May 8
- Janaza of dead Bangladeshis held, bodies to be brought back today
- 19 March Deaths
- FBHRO starts its journey
- Prithula Rashid, a life cut short
- Govt declares mourning day today
- Queen Boudicca: a tribal woman fought against Roman rule
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- PM returns home tomorrow shortening Singapore visit
- US-Bangla flight reaches Nepal with families of crash victims
- Schoolgirl stabbed in Chapainawabganj
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka