Quench your weekend thirst with ‘Punch Mocktail’
Published : 10 Mar 2018, 18:34
With the mercury rising, people often crave a drink when back from work or on a weekend to enjoy the moment.
Here is a tastier way to help you squelch your worries with a non-alcoholic drink ‘Punch Mocktail’. Easy to make, you can serve this drink quick.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Note: All juices are ready made preserved juices available in tetra packs or paper cartons.
Rose syrup or Roohafza 4 tsp
Lemon juice 2 tsp
Litchi juice ¼ cup
Guava juice ¼ cup
Grapes juice ¼ cup
Orange juice ¼ cup
Pineapple juice ¼ cup
Soda water 1/2 cup (chilled)
Vanilla ice cream scoops 4 scoops
Fresh cream 2 tbsp
· In a pitcher mix the juices, fresh cream, 2 ice cream scoops and rose syrup. Refrigerate till serving time.
· At the time of serving add three to four cubes of ice and blend for a minute.
· Take two tall glasses and fill them 1/4th with chilled soda water.
· Pour the blended mixture in the glasses already having soda water and mix with a spoon.
· Put an ice cream scoop on the top and serve with a straw and a spoon immediately.
You can garnish the drink with a pineapple slice and a cherry pierced on a stirrer stick.
This refreshing glass of mocktail sounds pretty nice. It will definitely do more than just quench your thirst — thanks to both, the sweetness of ice cream and the chilled sensation of juices. It is worth trying!
- Most viewed
- New diabetes drug may help obese to reduce weight
- Daryl Hannah debuts as director
- Bodies of 23 plane crash victims arrive in Dhaka
- Cabinet adopts obituary reference for Priyabhashini, plane crash victims
- Housewife found dead in Rajshahi
- Husband kills 16-year-old wife in City
- SC stays Khaleda’s HC bail till May 8
- Janaza of dead Bangladeshis held, bodies to be brought back today
- 19 March Deaths
- FBHRO starts its journey
- Prithula Rashid, a life cut short
- Govt declares mourning day today
- Queen Boudicca: a tribal woman fought against Roman rule
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- PM returns home tomorrow shortening Singapore visit
- US-Bangla flight reaches Nepal with families of crash victims
- Schoolgirl stabbed in Chapainawabganj
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka