Quench your weekend thirst with ‘Punch Mocktail’
Published : 10 Mar 2018, 18:34
With the mercury rising, people often crave a drink when back from work or on a weekend to enjoy the moment.
Here is a tastier way to help you squelch your worries with a non-alcoholic drink ‘Punch Mocktail’. Easy to make, you can serve this drink quick.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Note: All juices are ready made preserved juices available in tetra packs or paper cartons.
Rose syrup or Roohafza 4 tsp
Lemon juice 2 tsp
Litchi juice ¼ cup
Guava juice ¼ cup
Grapes juice ¼ cup
Orange juice ¼ cup
Pineapple juice ¼ cup
Soda water 1/2 cup (chilled)
Vanilla ice cream scoops 4 scoops
Fresh cream 2 tbsp
· In a pitcher mix the juices, fresh cream, 2 ice cream scoops and rose syrup. Refrigerate till serving time.
· At the time of serving add three to four cubes of ice and blend for a minute.
· Take two tall glasses and fill them 1/4th with chilled soda water.
· Pour the blended mixture in the glasses already having soda water and mix with a spoon.
· Put an ice cream scoop on the top and serve with a straw and a spoon immediately.
You can garnish the drink with a pineapple slice and a cherry pierced on a stirrer stick.
This refreshing glass of mocktail sounds pretty nice. It will definitely do more than just quench your thirst — thanks to both, the sweetness of ice cream and the chilled sensation of juices. It is worth trying!
- Most viewed
- PM urges journalists to use professional scope for people’s welfare
- Facebook accused of hiding job ads from women
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- 19 September Events
- 19 September Births
- 19 September Deaths
- Newspaper is mirror of society: PM
- UK Foreign Secy Hunt to meet Suu Kyi during Myanmar visit
- 14 September Births
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Events
- 14 September Deaths
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised
- Choose natural plants to connect you to your interiors