Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Published : 16 Mar 2018, 12:54
Barbequed Lamb with Mashed Potatoes is a delicious delicacy that is loved by meat lovers all over the world.
Made with grilled lamb chops coated in barbeque sauce, coupled with mashed potatoes, it is a mouth-watering Continental recipe that is appreciated by food connoisseurs everywhere.
Since it is made with a few ingredients, it is an easy recipe and is sure to save up your valuable time.
The combination of meat grilled to perfection with aromatic rosemary sprinkled on top and creamy potatoes on the side, is like an explosion of exotic flavors in your mouth and leaves you craving for more.
This non-vegetarian recipe can be enjoyed on multiple occasions like kitty parties, buffets, anniversaries or potlucks and is sure to woo your guests with your impeccable cooking skills. Go ahead and try this main dish recipe in your next lunch or dinner with family!
Ingredients of Barbequed Lamb with Mashed Potatoes
1 kilograms lamb chops
50 ml refined oil
1 teaspoon black pepper
50 gm butter
2 teaspoon rosemary
200 gm barbeque sauce
1 teaspoon salt
100 ml fresh cream
How to make Barbequed Lamb with Mashed Potatoes:
Start by cleaning and washing the lamb chops thoroughly. Next, marinate the lamb chops with barbeque sauce and set them aside. Meanwhile, preheat the grill to 175 degrees Celsius. Once hot, transfer the marinated lamb chops onto the preheated grill and sprinkle rosemary over it. Cover with foil and grill the meat for 20-25 minutes or until it turns brown and crispy. Once done, take them off the grill and set these aside.
Meanwhile, place a pan over medium flame and add water and salt to it. Add the potatoes to it and let them boiled. Once boiled, peel off the skin and mash the potatoes. Now, place another pan over medium flame and melt butter in it. Once melted, add the mashed potatoes in it and saute them for while.
Coat the potatoes well with the butter and sprinkle black pepper powder and salt over these. Mix all the ingredients well and cook for sometime until you can smell a buttery aroma. Simmer this mixture and whisk in the cream. Cook this for some time and once the potatoes are well coated, remove it from the flame.
To serve, transfer the grilled lamb chops onto a plate and serve it with the creamy mashed potatoes on the side to enjoy!
- Most viewed
- Model Kazi Asif freed on bail
- EU leader says current Iran nuclear deal should be kept
- Housewife ‘mistakenly’ shot dead in Feni
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave Dhaka for Australia Thursday
- Indian court finds spiritual guru guilty of raping devotee
- Woman held with 9 lakh Indian rupees
- 25 April Deaths
- 25 April Births
- 25 April Events
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- PM returns home from London
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- Husband kills wife for dowry
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge