Best Bites: Snickerdoodle apple pie bites
Published : 12 May 2018, 15:34
Is that sweet tooth calling? Then try these delicious snickerdoodle apple pie bites!
Check out the recipe on this week.
- 1 package Krusteaz snickerdoodle cookie mix
- 1 egg
- ½ cup softened butter
- 1 can apple pie filling
- Cinnamon/sugar mixture
- Caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 375º F. Coat a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the egg, butter and cookie mix.
- Scoop out the dough and roll into 24 balls. Roll each ball in the cinnamon/sugar mixture and then place each ball into the prepared mini muffin pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges turn slightly golden brown. Make an indention in the top of each cookie by pressing the back of a tablespoon into each cookie cup.
- Cool for 3-5 minutes and then use a knife to pop out each cookie cup. Place the cookie on a wire rack to cool.
- Prepare apple pie filling by chopping up the apples in the filling into small pieces. Scoop the pie filling into each of the cookie cups. Top with a drizzle of caramel ice cream topping.
- Most viewed
- Katrina Kaif’s character in ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ revealed
- 21 September Events
- 21 September Births
- 21 September Deaths
- Quitting junk food can have withdrawals as drug addiction
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- Bangladesh Asia’s 2nd most gender equal country: WEF
- PM flies for New York to join 73rd UNGA
- Receiving Smita Patil award validates my choices: Anushka
- 10% pass in Dhaka University ‘Ga’ unit admission test
- Bangabandhu struggled for peace and equality: PM
- 15 September Deaths
- Bangladesh least innovative country in Asia
- Technical school & college to be built in each upazila: PM
- 15 September Events
- Sonam believes Kangana is a troublemaker
- Technology is the best way to develop country: Sheikh Hasina
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks