Traditional Ramadan Drinks with a Twist?
Published : 25 May 2018, 17:30
Ramadan drinks are a must at the Iftar table, but having the same types of drinks every single day for a whole month can be a little too repetitive.
Yes, we love our hibiscus very much in Ramadan but that doesn't mean that we can't be a little creative with it.
So, we came up with four different new recipes with Ramadan traditional drinks as a base and discovered amazing flavors that still have that oriental feel to it. Watch the video and let us know which drink will you be serving at Iftar today?
- Most viewed
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Pregnant New Zealand minister cycles to delivery ward
- German journalist says Turkey court lifts travel ban
- PM receives two UNICEF awards for campaign against early marriage
- Multi-storey buildings to replace city slums: Prime Minister
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Woman held in city for ‘spreading rumour on Facebook’