‘Game Jam’ starts today
Published : 05 May 2017, 12:52
Grameenphone and White-Board in association with ICT Division will hold Game Jam a platform that will crowd source, develop, and launch the next big mobile game in Bangladesh in next two days.
The competition will be held on Friday, 5 May and Saturday, 6 May at GP House in the city.
During this 'Jam', participating teams will be tested in a highly competitive environment by an expert panel of judges.
The closing ceremony, will be held on 7 May this year.
State minister for ICT Zunaid Ahmed Palak will be the chief guest at the event.
The top 3 teams will be selected and will be made market-ready by July, 2017 and will be launched exclusively through Grameenphone.
ICT Division will provide necessary resources to nurture and mentor the applicants to build their game.
- Most viewed
- Teacher arrested for ‘raping Pallabi schoolgirl’
- PM to visit Kurigram, Dinajpur Sunday to see flood victims
- Case filed over Pallabi student rape
- Prospect of progress must not be ruined: PM
- 2 girls return after languishing in Indian jail
- 17 August Deaths
- 17 August Births
- 17 August Events
- Condom use on the rise, but still only a third of men wear them
- Australian Army bans male recruits to get female numbers up
- Amazing Health Benefits Of Miswak
- Roads to avoid on Aug 15
- Baul singer ‘gang-raped’ in Ashulia
- Taylor Swift assault case: Judge throws out DJ's lawsuit
- PM critical of those denying Bangabandhu's contribution
- 13 August Births
- Hiding The Propaganda
- 13 August Deaths