‘Game Jam’ starts today
Published : 05 May 2017, 12:52
Grameenphone and White-Board in association with ICT Division will hold Game Jam a platform that will crowd source, develop, and launch the next big mobile game in Bangladesh in next two days.
The competition will be held on Friday, 5 May and Saturday, 6 May at GP House in the city.
During this 'Jam', participating teams will be tested in a highly competitive environment by an expert panel of judges.
The closing ceremony, will be held on 7 May this year.
State minister for ICT Zunaid Ahmed Palak will be the chief guest at the event.
The top 3 teams will be selected and will be made market-ready by July, 2017 and will be launched exclusively through Grameenphone.
ICT Division will provide necessary resources to nurture and mentor the applicants to build their game.
- Most viewed
- 5 special Eid-ul-Adha Dishe for guest
- Mother, daughter found dead in Bogra
- Khaleda, Tarique directly involved in Aug 21 grenade attack: PM
- PM pays tribute to August 21 grenade attack victims
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self