‘Game Jam’ starts today
Published : 05 May 2017, 12:52
Grameenphone and White-Board in association with ICT Division will hold Game Jam a platform that will crowd source, develop, and launch the next big mobile game in Bangladesh in next two days.
The competition will be held on Friday, 5 May and Saturday, 6 May at GP House in the city.
During this 'Jam', participating teams will be tested in a highly competitive environment by an expert panel of judges.
The closing ceremony, will be held on 7 May this year.
State minister for ICT Zunaid Ahmed Palak will be the chief guest at the event.
The top 3 teams will be selected and will be made market-ready by July, 2017 and will be launched exclusively through Grameenphone.
ICT Division will provide necessary resources to nurture and mentor the applicants to build their game.
- Most viewed
- Women on trial visit airport where Kim Jong Nam was attacked
- Housewife stabbed dead in Moulvibazar
- Young woman found dead in Chandpur
- Trump ‘made me cry,’ says soldier’s widow
- 24 October Deaths
- 24 October Births
- 24 October Events
- College girl’s hanging body recovered in Jessore
- Sushma opens Chancery Complex of Indian HC in Dhaka
- 18 October Events
- 18 October Births
- Hillary slams Trump’s ‘dangerous’ war of words with North Korea
- 18 October Deaths
- Now Suu Kyi’s name removed from Oxford college common room
- Magura schoolgirl commits suicide
- Raped then beaten up for protesting
- Momen urges UNSC to solve Rohingya, Palestine crises
- Students from Dhaka win study trip to Australian Univ