‘Game Jam’ starts today
Published : 05 May 2017, 12:52
Grameenphone and White-Board in association with ICT Division will hold Game Jam a platform that will crowd source, develop, and launch the next big mobile game in Bangladesh in next two days.
The competition will be held on Friday, 5 May and Saturday, 6 May at GP House in the city.
During this 'Jam', participating teams will be tested in a highly competitive environment by an expert panel of judges.
The closing ceremony, will be held on 7 May this year.
State minister for ICT Zunaid Ahmed Palak will be the chief guest at the event.
The top 3 teams will be selected and will be made market-ready by July, 2017 and will be launched exclusively through Grameenphone.
ICT Division will provide necessary resources to nurture and mentor the applicants to build their game.
- Most viewed
- ASI sued over rape in Chittagong
- Guides to pack jewellery while travelling
- New project launched to mitigate NY sound pollution
- Eurozone business activity slows: Markit survey
- Choi Soon-sil: South Korean ex-president's friend jailed
- 9 Bangladeshi women and children released from Indian jail after 4 years
- PM pays homage to Bangabandhu on AL's 68th founding anniversary
- AL to stay beside people: PM
- Give scope to AL to serve people time and again: PM
- Protect yourself from deadly brain tumours
- Banani rape indictment hearing Jul 9
- PM seeks Moroccan investment in economic zones
- 5 to die for killing housewife after rape in C’nawabganj
- Beyonce gives birth to twins
- Priyanka Chopra kicks off shooting for her second hollywood film
- Folk queen Momtaz brings two new songs this Eid
- NASA tests flexible solar array on space station
- PM hosts iftar for eminent personalities, poets, artists