‘Game Jam’ starts today
Published : 05 May 2017, 12:52
Grameenphone and White-Board in association with ICT Division will hold Game Jam a platform that will crowd source, develop, and launch the next big mobile game in Bangladesh in next two days.
The competition will be held on Friday, 5 May and Saturday, 6 May at GP House in the city.
During this 'Jam', participating teams will be tested in a highly competitive environment by an expert panel of judges.
The closing ceremony, will be held on 7 May this year.
State minister for ICT Zunaid Ahmed Palak will be the chief guest at the event.
The top 3 teams will be selected and will be made market-ready by July, 2017 and will be launched exclusively through Grameenphone.
ICT Division will provide necessary resources to nurture and mentor the applicants to build their game.
- Most viewed
- 'Sex and the City' star enters New York governor race
- Speaker off to Saudi to perform Umrah
- Zuckerberg apologises for Facebook data debacle
- People of Bangladesh can achieve anything
- Bangladesh set to celebrate LDC graduation eligibility
- 4 held over Garo woman, daughter murdered
- Gang-rape in microbus: Mastermind held in Manikganj
- PM honored at LDC graduation ceremony
- BD seeks UN support for its inclusive approach towards women dev
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation
- Donald Trump Jr’s wife files for divorce
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry