Britain votes to leave EU
Published : 24 Jun 2016, 13:08
Britain has voted to leave the European Union by 52 percent to 48 percent, the BBC reported on Friday, after nearly all the results had been counted.
With 374 out of 382 regional results declared, there were 16.8 million votes for "Leave" and 15.7 million for "Remain", making it mathematically impossible for "Remain" to win.
- Most viewed
- Georgia woman wages single-handed fight for open government
- Infant who survived in 1920s sideshow incubator dies at 96
- U.S. seeks extradition of ex-Guatemala officials on drug charges
- Arrest of AWOL sailor and new mother was 'last resort'
- National security staffer quit after 8 days in Trump White House
- Girl Scout takes on the mantle of truth in advertising
- Khadiza’s testimony recorded
- Girls, be careful
- PM inaugurates country's first solar food silo
- Khadiza goes back home
- Sports village to be constructed at Padmar char: PM
- Muslim women driving modest fashion revolution
- PM calls for correct practice of Bangla language
- Baby orangutan rescued after being kept as a pet
- Bangladesh presides UN global counter-terrorism meeting
- 'Second child makes families happier'
- Kerber survives as leading seeds stumble in Dubai
- Singing to babies benefits mothers