The mysterious wife of 2 world presidents
Published : 21 Sep 2017, 15:40
Giselle Yazji also known as Madame Giselle, boasted to her neighbors about her luxurious life and that she was the secret wife of Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, a mentor to Ivanka Trump and the ex-wife of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez.
The neighbors also say, she has shared in a confiding tone that she occupies a prime White House office next to Trump’s daughter, Ivanka Trump, reports The Washington Post.
When she told her neighbors in Chevy Chase, Md, that she could make them rich, they believed that too, But that made things messy, the report says.
In the weeks since The Post began examining the many lives of Madame Giselle, her activities have drawn the attention of investigators in the Montgomery County district attorney’s office, according to several people who have been interviewed by authorities. (The office declined to comment.)
Reached by phone recently, Yazji — who said she was in Colombia but planned to return to Maryland soon — issued a string of denials before abruptly hanging up. She denied boasting of a secret marriage to Sissi and arranging a call between the Egyptian leader and President Trump, and she brushed aside the allegations of the two neighbors in Maryland who say they were swindled by her. She did not respond when asked if she’d claimed to have a White House office. One of those neighbors has sued her, and she has responded in court documents by denying all allegations of wrongdoing.
Source: The Washington Post
- Most viewed
- Don’t fret over conceiving with irregular periods
- Don’t overdo stress or make-up on wedding day
- Female Sherpa from Nepal scales new heights
- Get the smear out before cervical cancer conquers you
- Indian court paves way for 'Padmaavat’ all-India release on 25 Jan
- Woman killed in city road crash
- PM escapes 17 assassination plots, attacks: Law minister
- 20 January Deaths
- 20 January Births
- Suu Kyi says Rohingya mass grave investigation positive step
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Canadian police say attack on girl who claimed a man cut her hijab ‘did not happen’
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- Pranab Mukherjee meets Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
- Sri Lanka lifts 38-yr ban on women buying, selling alcohol
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- ‘Zombie’ singer Dolores O’Riordan dies at 46
- Singer Shammi Akhtar passes away