The mysterious wife of 2 world presidents
Published : 21 Sep 2017, 15:40
Giselle Yazji also known as Madame Giselle, boasted to her neighbors about her luxurious life and that she was the secret wife of Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, a mentor to Ivanka Trump and the ex-wife of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez.
The neighbors also say, she has shared in a confiding tone that she occupies a prime White House office next to Trump’s daughter, Ivanka Trump, reports The Washington Post.
When she told her neighbors in Chevy Chase, Md, that she could make them rich, they believed that too, But that made things messy, the report says.
In the weeks since The Post began examining the many lives of Madame Giselle, her activities have drawn the attention of investigators in the Montgomery County district attorney’s office, according to several people who have been interviewed by authorities. (The office declined to comment.)
Reached by phone recently, Yazji — who said she was in Colombia but planned to return to Maryland soon — issued a string of denials before abruptly hanging up. She denied boasting of a secret marriage to Sissi and arranging a call between the Egyptian leader and President Trump, and she brushed aside the allegations of the two neighbors in Maryland who say they were swindled by her. She did not respond when asked if she’d claimed to have a White House office. One of those neighbors has sued her, and she has responded in court documents by denying all allegations of wrongdoing.
Source: The Washington Post
- Most viewed
- Have mushroom-rich breakfast to maintain healthy weight
- Fashion industry not real life: Claudia Schiffer
- Yuriko Koike who may become Japan's first woman PM
- Sushma Swaraj in city
- Full verdict commuting Oishee's death released
- Three young men beat elderly woman to death
- Hasina to Guterres: ‘Put more pressure on Myanmar’
- Sushma Swaraj arrives today
- 22 October Deaths
- 18 October Events
- 18 October Births
- Hillary slams Trump’s ‘dangerous’ war of words with North Korea
- 18 October Deaths
- Now Suu Kyi’s name removed from Oxford college common room
- Hair loss drug taken by Trump may cut prostate cancer risk
- Magura schoolgirl commits suicide
- Raped then beaten up for protesting
- Car bomb kills Maltese journalist who exposed Panama paper link