18-month-old girl allegedly raped by caretaker
Published : 14 Nov 2017, 16:37
A one-and-half-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her caretaker in Shahpur Jat village area at South Delhi in India on Monday.
The condition of the girl is stated to be critical and currently, she is recuperating at a city hospital.
The police said that the accused was hired to be the caretaker of the girl.
The victim’s father had hired him from an established placement agency. On Monday afternoon when the mother of the child returned home she saw her daughter bleeding from her private parts. Following which, she informed her husband and even questioned the accused after which she shut him in a room and informed the police.
The girl was rushed to Safdarjung Hospital where she is undergoing treatment. The Accused was arrested from their house.
A case of rape has been registered at Hauz Khas police station.
Source: the daily news
- Most viewed
- Children among at least 21 people ‘poisoned’ by 'gas' in Russian village
- The Rohingya children trafficked for sex
- Tribute song for US-Bangla plane crash victims
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry
- PM opens BNA Bangabandhu Complex in Chittagong
- Fake profiles boosted Brazilian ex-president Dilma
- Prime minister visits Chittagong today
- Myanmar president, close Suu Kyi friend, says he's retiring
- 21 March Deaths
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Checking early marriage to protect kids from malnutrition: Dr Shirin
- 4 plane crash victims to be brought to Dhaka soon
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation