18-month-old girl allegedly raped by caretaker
Published : 14 Nov 2017, 16:37
A one-and-half-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her caretaker in Shahpur Jat village area at South Delhi in India on Monday.
The condition of the girl is stated to be critical and currently, she is recuperating at a city hospital.
The police said that the accused was hired to be the caretaker of the girl.
The victim’s father had hired him from an established placement agency. On Monday afternoon when the mother of the child returned home she saw her daughter bleeding from her private parts. Following which, she informed her husband and even questioned the accused after which she shut him in a room and informed the police.
The girl was rushed to Safdarjung Hospital where she is undergoing treatment. The Accused was arrested from their house.
A case of rape has been registered at Hauz Khas police station.
Source: the daily news
- Most viewed
- Couple whipped for getting 'too close' before wedding
- Big budget movies in Dhallywood soon
- 2 women found dead in Keraniganj
- Pope speaks out on violence against women
- CHT people to enjoy land ownership: PM
- 21 January Deaths
- 21 January Births
- 21 January Events
- Don’t fret over conceiving with irregular periods
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Canadian police say attack on girl who claimed a man cut her hijab ‘did not happen’
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- ‘Zombie’ singer Dolores O’Riordan dies at 46
- Pranab Mukherjee meets Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
- Sri Lanka lifts 38-yr ban on women buying, selling alcohol
- Singer Shammi Akhtar passes away
- Minor girl found hanging from tree in Chuadanga